Matt Bevin's approval numbers are in the toilet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:17:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Matt Bevin's approval numbers are in the toilet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Matt Bevin's approval numbers are in the toilet  (Read 8716 times)
Attorney General & Senator Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« on: May 12, 2016, 06:37:57 PM »

Figures Kentucky would get some buyer's remorse. It doesn't matter, though. Bevin will still win re-election.

What if Andy Beshear runs?
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 12:48:29 AM »

On that note, I'm glad to see that Snyder, Christie, LePage, and Walker are still in the toilet. 2014 was such a terrible election.

But remember, if Trump picks Christie, he can carry NJ!

Rauner is also at -20. The people of Illinois miss their hero!

Rauner is the type of politician we need more of in this nation. Someone who will do what needs to be done for their state, not just pander to win the next election. The blame for the state's misfortune lies squarely on the IL legislature, who would rather let the state go into economic and educational ruin than do what needs to be done. Sure, Rauner could sign off on their agenda, it probably makes political sense, but it doesn't make sense for the state. Your silly idea about how if the state brought back Pat Quinn that everything would be great again is ludicrous - he spent five years crashing the state.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 01:33:43 AM »

On that note, I'm glad to see that Snyder, Christie, LePage, and Walker are still in the toilet. 2014 was such a terrible election.

But remember, if Trump picks Christie, he can carry NJ!

Rauner is also at -20. The people of Illinois miss their hero!

Rauner is the type of politician we need more of in this nation. Someone who will do what needs to be done for their state, not just pander to win the next election. The blame for the state's misfortune lies squarely on the IL legislature, who would rather let the state go into economic and educational ruin than do what needs to be done. Sure, Rauner could sign off on their agenda, it probably makes political sense, but it doesn't make sense for the state. Your silly idea about how if the state brought back Pat Quinn that everything would be great again is ludicrous - he spent five years crashing the state. A Republican

Abbreviated it for you.

Uh, I don't think all democrats are bad. Heck, I don't even think all liberal democrats are bad - I would vote to reelect Governor Dayton if he wanted a third term and I'd vote for Feingold if I lived in Wisconsin. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend Quinn was an asset to Illinois.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies