Case Filing: Atlasia v. Jesus
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:11:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Case Filing: Atlasia v. Jesus
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Case Filing: Atlasia v. Jesus  (Read 5935 times)
Governor PiT
Robert Stark
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »

I'd think you'd support it being a tolerant person as Jesus (religious name) called dazzleman a pedophile for saying Rin-chan was attractive.

Still doesn't make any sense.  While I support pedophilia, I also support free speech, and anyway thusly, it was a compliment.

Opebo has a good point. I never said pedophelia was bad and I never said being a pedophile made Dazzleman a bad person. As I have already said (and as you have all repeatedly ignored), Dazzleman's attraction to the young girls of Prussian Blue also led me to make that statement.

Can't blame him.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2007, 03:36:00 AM »

I'd think you'd support it being a tolerant person as Jesus (religious name) called dazzleman a pedophile for saying Rin-chan was attractive.

Still doesn't make any sense.  While I support pedophilia, I also support free speech, and anyway thusly, it was a compliment.

Opebo has a good point. I never said pedophelia was bad and I never said being a pedophile made Dazzleman a bad person. As I have already said (and as you have all repeatedly ignored), Dazzleman's attraction to the young girls of Prussian Blue also led me to make that statement.

Can't blame him.

Yes Stark... we already know you share his love for 13 year old girls.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies