Update (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:03:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update  (Read 57425 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 25, 2009, 09:59:16 PM »

I wonder how much of this thread is actually true, if any.

I would be crushed if it turns out that BushOK was lying about Christmas preparations.  There are some things you just don't joke about.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »

I wonder how much of this thread is actually true, if any.

I would be crushed if it turns out that BushOK was lying about Christmas preparations.  There are some things you just don't joke about.

It's just my inate suspiciousness of any personal stories being told on the Internet for attention-grabbing.

Of course.  I wasn't being serious about being upset if he was lying.  I was just doing my part to further the joke about Christmas preparations.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 12:47:08 AM »

"Update" is now about AHDuke99's Asian mistress.

WHAT A TWEEST!

By page 40 of the thread, it'll be revealed that Tiffanye and the Asian mistress are multiple personalities of the same person.  Also, Phil and Flyers are revealed to be brothers.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »

"Update" is now about AHDuke99's Asian mistress.

WHAT A TWEEST!

By page 40 of the thread, it'll be revealed that Tiffanye and the Asian mistress are multiple personalities of the same person.  Also, Phil and Flyers are revealed to be brothers.

I hope this thread lasts for an eternity.

We should all start telling crazy stories, and have people guess which parts of them are true.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 06:03:43 AM »

We can't let this thread die!

OK, here is my update:

Australian airport security: WTF?  For domestic flights, you don't even have to show any ID.  Ever.  As in, you go to the airport, enter on the computer screen your name and destination, and they give you your tickets.  You never have to show any ID whatsoever.  Anyone who knew where I was going could go to the airport early and steal my ticket.

On the flip side, when you're going out of town, you can't enter the form to have your mail held online, like in the US.  You have to go to the post office in person and show ID!  Australians, I'm sorry to tell you this, but your security priorities are a bit messed up.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

Update: I have received a "request for urgent business relationship" from a Nigerian with a broken shift key:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=100092.msg2093846#msg2093846

How should I respond?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies