Duke 4 Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 05:52:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Duke 4 Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Duke 4 Senate  (Read 10476 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: June 01, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »

Another Libertarian? Tongue

Best of luck to you, Duke. Smiley
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm not saying you should be endorsing myself, but I would like to clarify that I will also side with the regions.

I would also like to say that I've resisted any efforts to eliminate regions in the Constitutional Convention..
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:43:32 PM »

I wish you wouldn't go, Duke. Atlasia will be a worse place without you in it. Sad
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 11:24:54 PM »

Thank you all for the support. I'm proud that this campaign is attracting so much attention from all parties in Atlasia. After all, we all have to work together in order to achieve goals in the Senate. We cannot pit party against party all the time, although good old fashioned partisanship does exist and will in the future.

The renegade campaign is pleased to present our campaign sign in order to sear in the existence of this campaign into the voters minds. Remember, I will not be on the ballot and relying entirely on write ins.

I think this would be a better base logo for you, my friend:

Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 03:49:04 AM »

Thank you all for the support. I'm proud that this campaign is attracting so much attention from all parties in Atlasia. After all, we all have to work together in order to achieve goals in the Senate. We cannot pit party against party all the time, although good old fashioned partisanship does exist and will in the future.

The renegade campaign is pleased to present our campaign sign in order to sear in the existence of this campaign into the voters minds. Remember, I will not be on the ballot and relying entirely on write ins.

I think this would be a better base logo for you, my friend:

I don't get it....

a fat cat. Corporate CEOs that basically robbed poor people and bred government corruption. It is a horrible thing for Marokai to post that.

Oh come now, it was a picture. No need to have a cow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies