New Voter Map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:54:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Voter Map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Voter Map  (Read 9818 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« on: June 28, 2005, 07:29:54 PM »

What is it with people who won't accept this plan or that because "the South is split up".  For one thing, the districts are suposed to be the antithesis of the regions.  They are supposed to break traditional geographic a social boundaries (as much as is possible), they are not supposed to be wed to one region or another.  All this "Southern" bullsh**t stands against everything that Atlasia is all about.  Stop acting like childish dumbasses.

P.S.  If you are going to create this "Southern Party" and act like you want your own country, well then do it.  Leave the board and go create your own place.  Just leave us the Hell alone with that sh**t.

Go and make your own board, where you can all pretend that a war that happened 140 years ago had turned out differently.
I find it heavily ironic that your signature image (made by Don, of course) includes an implied jab from the SAP to the Freedom Party, since one of its founding members was in the Freedom Party and supported you for president.  I'm not a member of the SAP (though everyone seems to think so, I even saw it on the Atlas Wiki), but you people bash it like there's no tomorrow.  So you don't like it, big deal.

Your point is true.  We included the Freedom Party to show that the SAP is not an exclusionary party.  Indeed, they hate all other types of people inclusively.

P.S.  And I will fight any idea that I think is destructive to the principles of Atlasia.
With all due respect Mr. Soult, did you read anything I said at all, or are all you good for is cheap little back-and-forth mudslinging without basis like your buddy Don?  If you treat one of your few supporters, Cosmo Kramer, like this, by saying that he hates the Freedom Party and hates all other types of people inclusively, it's no wonder he's glad he left your "Freedom" Party.  You seriously need to pass a literacy test, okay pal?  If I state: "how can the SAP be anti-Freedom Party if one of its founding members was formerly in the Freedom Party?"  And you reply: "Wah wah, let me be Don's little bitch and ignore what you say, SAP hates everyone, there's sand stuck in my vagina, let me go eat some organic tofu like the little pussy I am".  Would that not qualify as dodging my post?  Yes, it would.  Get a new hobby.

Had the SAP been formed before the election and this issue came up I think I would have preferenced Harry above Soulty.

Firefox with the Adblock extention was written to block ads. It can also be used to block political banners, like the one that says Unon, as well as images that stretch out my screen. Very useful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies