Are you sick of the 'Bathroom Question'? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 04:41:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Are you sick of the 'Bathroom Question'? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you sick of what bathrooms people are allowed to use being treated as a major political issue?
Yes

No

KEEP THEM WEIRDOS OUT OF THE LADIES' ROOM!!!!!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: Are you sick of the 'Bathroom Question'?  (Read 5974 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: March 31, 2016, 05:30:15 PM »

Yes. The only people who seem genuinely invested in this issue are paranoid bigots with disturbing fantasies. Everyone else agrees there's nothing worth legislating about.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 09:23:51 PM »

Yes. If something must absolutely be done to prevent those without penises getting a peek at those with them pissing, then mandate doors on urinal stalls.

Actually I take back my previous post, I'd totally support a law banning urinals. They're the worst. Regular toilets for everybody!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:46 PM »

Yes. If something must absolutely be done to prevent those without penises getting a peek at those with them pissing, then mandate doors on urinal stalls.

Actually I take back my previous post, I'd totally support a law banning urinals. They're the worst. Regular toilets for everybody!

California has enough water shortages already.

Well, I don't know about you but I'd rather waste some water to protect people's privacy than to enrich the almond industry.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 11:59:34 AM »

California has enough water shortages already.

Well, I don't know about you but I'd rather waste some water to protect people's privacy than to enrich the almond industry.

Doesn't everybody have the option of simply not using urinals already? Or better yet...be like me and not use public facilities?

Obviously, but please don't ruin my rants. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 03:50:39 PM »

Oh great. We REALLY needed someone else to take up the bigot mantle after Wolverine's "conversion".
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 06:47:15 PM »

Oh great. We REALLY needed someone else to take up the bigot mantle after Wolverine's "conversion".

Apparently my grandparents and your grandparents and everybody's grandparents were complete bigots, 'cuz what I'm describing is the way things have operated for some time now...

Well yeah, thankfully many awful views that were widespread at the times of our grandparents aren't OK anymore. It's called progress.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 08:46:58 PM »

Well yeah, thankfully many awful views that were widespread at the times of our grandparents aren't OK anymore. It's called progress.

Yes, but I'm still waiting for someone to explain how/why our grandparents were wrong in taking this approach, and in what ways the proposed new approach would be an improvement. Or are you saying it's progress by virtue of the fact that the calendar year is showing a higher number than it did in our grandparents' day?

There are pages and pages of threads with many posters more articulate than me trying to explain in great detail to f**king bigots like you why they are f**king bigots. Everybody is sick of these arguments now - which, in the case you missed it, is the whole point of this thread.

So if you want to keep holding horrible, hateful views, be my guest. That's your problem. Just have the decency to not advertise them so much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies