Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:43:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Update Thread and Other Ramblings by BushOklahoma  (Read 373489 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 09:54:27 PM »

Jeff, his wife, texasleftist, her boyfriend and I and our pets will all live in the same house!

This is quote of the year material.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 10:32:31 PM »

We booked our honeymoon this afternoon. Smiley  We are leaving on Sunday, April 10, 2011 and returning on Sunday night, April 17, 2011 heading toward Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.  We also booked 3 days at Disney World.  The flights, hotel, rental car, and Disney World passes are all booked now and I'm only $1,750 poorer.  Thankfully, I put it on my credit card and I can pay it down each month, so it's not coming out of my bank account all at once.

Hopefully this is all refundable.

The hotel and the car are refundable.  The flights I don't think are, but at least the hotel and car are and I'm not sure about the park passes.  I don't forsee that being needed, though.  Our engagement is going so great that I don't see a monumental collapse.

Tuesday is June 1, 2010, so we'll have roughly 10 months until the wedding.  We will be two months from starting marriage counselling (August-October) and then we'll have a breather until probably Thanksgiving and then I imagine right after Thanksgiving we'll be rockin' and rollin' and huffin' and puffin' for the next four months trying to get the wedding plans finalized.  So, other than the counseling, we have probably 5 or 6 months to relax before we enter the real busy phase.  The wedding has the potential to overshadow my Christmas preparations, though I am going to make it a point to take time out to enjoy Christmas and New Year's with my wife-to-be.

Is that even allowed before your wedding night?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 08:31:28 PM »

Adoption!?! What an outrage! It's important you spread your seed as much as you can!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010, 06:19:26 PM »

Will you play Katy Perry's "California Gurls" are your wedding reception? Please?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »

Let me just say I love you, Flyers.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »

Annie must be a special case, because in my experience, the nice guy never gets the girl. Girls want guys who they feel can protect them and stand up to people who do them hard. That's all I want to say in this matter because I really don't want to read that whole argument.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »

I was reading through and noticed there WILL NOT be alcohol at this wedding? Are you  guys f**king insane? Would it be alright if I brought several flasks of whiskey, bourbon and rum? The idea of a wedding without booze is ridiculous! I may not even sleep well tonight.

Ahh, we got ourselves a road trip.  Might pay a visit to Dixie again.  I'll pop down I-95 to South Carolina, pick you up and we'll head on over to Oklahoma to crash BushOK's wedding.  Adn we'll get the DJ to play LMFAO-Shots.  Any other takers? 

I'M SOOOOOo gonna join you guys on that one.

Okay, okay. If they play SHOTS, they also have to play something from Ke$ha and maybe ALL THE WAY TURNED UP by Soulja Boy when things get late. This wedding is going to be so much fun! I hope the bride's maids are pretty foinnneee.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 09:06:55 PM »

If BushOK was smart, he'd already have ensured his best man had planned the bachelor party. If not, I am confident myself, fezzy, flyers AndrewCT and Grumps can throw one together.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies