Will Hillary Clinton seek the Democratic Presidential nomination in 2016? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:11:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will Hillary Clinton seek the Democratic Presidential nomination in 2016? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Hillary Clinton seek the Democratic Presidential nomination in 2016?  (Read 12655 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« on: October 26, 2016, 11:47:23 PM »

I wasn't posting on here, but the instant Montana was called for Obama in the primary, I predicted he win the election in November including Indiana and North Carolina, he would be reelected without those states in 2012 against Mitt Romney, that Clinton would run in 2016, and that Donald Trump would emerge as the Republican candidate from a 17-candidate field on a right wing populist platform.

Believe me.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 02:21:07 PM »

I wasn't posting on here, but the instant Montana was called for Obama in the primary, I predicted he win the election in November including Indiana and North Carolina, he would be reelected without those states in 2012 against Mitt Romney, that Clinton would run in 2016, and that Donald Trump would emerge as the Republican candidate from a 17-candidate field on a right wing populist platform.

Believe me.

But we have audio tape that suggests otherwise. Will you deny it?

Ask Sean Hannity!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies