Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:19:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem  (Read 12379 times)
danny
Israel

« on: September 05, 2012, 09:20:07 PM »

Am I the only one here who thinks that having that having a "vote" based literally on who shouts loudest, is crazy? It looks like a game show.
danny
Israel

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2012, 09:52:46 PM by danny »

NY Jew what your doing in this thread is almost like holocaust denial. By comparing ordinary political disagreements with Nazism, you are diminishing the magnitude of how the Nazis were.
danny
Israel

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:50:02 PM »

Am I the only one here who thinks that having that having a "vote" based literally on who shouts loudest, is crazy? It looks like a game show.

The ayes would have had to be twice as loud as the nays for this to get the required 2/3rds. Of course it didn't get that.

I don't care about that, I couldn't possibly take seriously a "vote" conducted in this manner, regardless of the outcome, it inherently discriminates against people whose voice isn't as loud. to have a serious vote they could have an electronic voting system instead.
danny
Israel

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 12:31:35 PM »

NY Jew, this has been a long-time problem with your posts, this isn't the first or even the fourth or fifth time you've done something like this and it needs to stop.  The way that you often casually compare anyone you disagree with on any issue even remotely connected to Judaism and/or Israel to "Jews who vote for Nazis", "anti-semites," etc is a disgrace.  It is bad enough when gentiles compare political opponents to the Nazis, but when Jews such as yourself do it, its one of the worst possible insults to the victims of the Holocaust and the many other atrocities that have been committed against the Jewish people throughout our history.  Someone as concerned about the welfare and dignity of the Jewish people as you claim to be would never trivialize the Holocaust and desecrate the memory of its victims the way that you did.  And no, "Soviet rhetoric" is not any better.  The fact that in your mind people who disagree with you on the inclusion of a plank in a party platform are equivalent to a government whose first leader alone killed over 20 million people means that there is something seriously wrong with you.  How about you stop comparing stop comparing people who disagree with you minor and inconsequential political issues to mass murderers.  And if that's too much to manage than just help yourself to a nice glass of shut the **** up!

I'll second that, it's disgusting, much more so than anything the democrats did here.
danny
Israel

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 10:20:11 AM »

and than there's this
http://www.examiner.com/article/liberals-on-twitter-curse-archbishop-dolan-for-pro-life-prayer-at-dnc-convention

Democrats curse the American Pope.  Nice job guys.

Raw footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80w9nUGLPQ
I admire the guy for lending his prestige to the event, so he could go and preach to the people who need it most.     

America has its own pope now? Who appointed him for that?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies