Your favorite posters, ideologically speaking (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:34:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your favorite posters, ideologically speaking (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your favorite posters, ideologically speaking  (Read 8922 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 21, 2012, 09:11:18 PM »

Boooo do a least favorite so I can get some mentions Grin
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 05:02:44 PM »
« Edited: August 13, 2012, 05:13:57 PM by fezzyfestoon »

Upon actually thinking about it I'd list Franzl, Bacon King, Marokai, Tweed, Snowguy, and...crap, I already forgot who else. Well, that's a good start. Gramps, Mint, Torie, and Duke are still among my closest forum matches, but they've most likely disavowed me at this point. There probably aren't that many more posters that agree with me on much Tongue

EDIT: Ebowed and the previous poster as well
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 06:13:25 PM »

Gramps, Mint, Torie, and Duke are still among my closest forum matches, but they've most likely disavowed me at this point.
that's interesting because i don't think either of those statements is true.

I'm still holding out despite our massive distance at this point. But I still think of your stances as more rooted in reality than most of the forum's, thus from my perspective at least there's still some kind of ideological respect I don't have with most other posters ha
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 10:53:09 PM »

I have a tough time matching up with people. Even the ones I listed last time seem way too far off to mention at this point.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 01:29:42 PM »

Scott is the obvious answer, and Sbane, but one of our newer posters, Spenstar, seems really close to how I see things too. Fezzy could be close actually but I would need to hear more about his views to be certain. My politics are unique enough that most people will agree with me on something but also have significant disagreements with me. It's a lonely world.

Probably, the only thing is that the issues I care about are not really framed in a way that is conducive to side-by-side platform comparison, so it might be hard to tell. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies