OH-15: Deborah Pryce set to retire... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:40:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-15: Deborah Pryce set to retire... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-15: Deborah Pryce set to retire...  (Read 2453 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: August 15, 2007, 01:49:40 PM »

Hobson (OH-07) and Regula (OH-16) have announced they will retire?  That's news to me.

As for Pryce, this article is ambivalent.  We'll wait until tomorrow, though I wouldn't be necessarily surprised.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 02:19:06 PM »

Hobson (OH-07) and Regula (OH-16) have announced they will retire?  That's news to me.

As for Pryce, this article is ambivalent.  We'll wait until tomorrow, though I wouldn't be necessarily surprised.

Regula is on the verge of retirement and here's the scoop on Hobson: http://daytonos.com/?p=67

Thank you for clarifying your statement on Regula.  The article on Hobson is interesting, but the guy has no real back-up news for his comments other than the purported actions of other people.  Whilst this does not mean his statement may be false, it does mean that it is unsubstantiated, and thus cannot really be believed for now.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »

Since it looks certain now that Pryce is going to retire, I only would wish her the best in her endeavors and her life.

The seat is certainly Dem favored in the present political environment - the Republicans do have a few fairly strong candidates in this area of the world, however.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies