Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:58:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando.  (Read 13851 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: June 12, 2016, 01:34:17 PM »

There are some sick people. 50 people are dead and all some people are worried about is protecting guns. It's more difficult to obtain permits to open a business than it is to get a gun, so it's clear that we have a real problem that needs to be addressed.

And it doesn't matter who the shooter pledged allegiance to. It would be just as bad if he was a viewer of the 700 Club.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 01:43:47 PM »

There are some sick people. 50 people are dead and all some people are worried about is protecting guns. It's more difficult to obtain permits to open a business than it is to get a gun, so it's clear that we have a real problem that needs to be addressed.

And it doesn't matter who the shooter pledged allegiance to. It would be just as bad if he was a viewer of the 700 Club.

Yeah because of course liberals want to take away my rights,but allow radicalized Muslims intent on killing americans into the country no questions asked.

Disarm me and allow the bad guys to come on in.

Last time I checked most of the mass shooters have not fit the profile of a Muslim and more fit the profile of someone much more likely to never be suspected of even running a red light.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 01:46:03 PM »

There are some sick people. 50 people are dead and all some people are worried about is protecting restricting guns.

We should instead be focusing on the criminal and the victims.
There are a lot people who are not concerned about the victims. The parents of Sandy Hook children are considered to be some sort of villains because they call for gun control.

I support gun control because there are some people who should NEVER have a gun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies