A mistake I think the Clinton campaign is making (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:06:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  A mistake I think the Clinton campaign is making (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A mistake I think the Clinton campaign is making  (Read 5104 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« on: November 06, 2016, 11:52:22 AM »

I totally agree. The Clinton campaign has failed in telling the positive story of Clinton and they have failed in attacking Trump where he is truly dangerous. Attacking Trump for being anti-PC is counter productive at this point.

At any point.

The only reason I like Trump is because he is anti-PC. I disagree with most of his positions (immigration, trade, some of his fake social positions...)

Very similar to me.  I actually dislike Trump as a person and all things equal prefer Clinton policies overall when compared to Trump but will vote for him for being anti-PC.  Also I want to vote for White consolidation.

It's stuff like this that makes me sometimes wish humanity would just be destroyed by a meteor. The universe would probably be better off.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 11:53:29 AM »

I totally agree. The Clinton campaign has failed in telling the positive story of Clinton and they have failed in attacking Trump where he is truly dangerous. Attacking Trump for being anti-PC is counter productive at this point.

At any point.

The only reason I like Trump is because he is anti-PC. I disagree with most of his positions (immigration, trade, some of his fake social positions...)

Hang on. You disagree with his policies, but you'll vote for him because he calls women fat. Thats an .... interesting position

Deplorable, even.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 03:30:35 PM »

The problem with attacking Trump on policy is that his plans (to the extent that he has any) are all so absurd that voters just go "Well, she's just making things up to attack him. There's no way he actually wants to do any of that."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies