Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:47:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53641 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: October 18, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »

Let's see here. As is usually the case, I've been cued in with second-hand information from enough different sources now to get a decent picture of what's going on. I'm so far down the Atlasian grapevine it's not even funny. Tongue

It's fun to see some more of Hamilton's scheming, of course. I'm about 95% he's the driving force behind this as well as everything the PCP is doing these days. He's leading much of PiT's campaign, doing all the "zombie" and new member recruiting, leading the massive voter shifts to the Mideast to bolster Tmthforu94, and the voter shift to the Northeast, while also moving enough voters away from the Southeast that he leaves intraparty opponent NCYankee vulnerable. It seems now he's got a plan to ensure the defeat of intraparty rival DWTL (who if you look at the numbers won't win anyway) while also getting PiT into the Presidency! This definitely carries Hamilton's mark. Love it or hate it, the dude's a schemer.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:43 PM »

Let's see here. As is usually the case, I've been cued in with second-hand information from enough different sources now to get a decent picture of what's going on. I'm so far down the Atlasian grapevine it's not even funny. Tongue

It's fun to see some more of Hamilton's scheming, of course. I'm about 95% he's the driving force behind this as well as everything the PCP is doing these days. He's leading much of PiT's campaign, doing all the "zombie" and new member recruiting, leading the massive voter shifts to the Mideast to bolster Tmthforu94, and the voter shift to the Northeast, while also moving enough voters away from the Southeast that he leaves intraparty opponent NCYankee vulnerable. It seems now he's got a plan to ensure the defeat of intraparty rival DWTL (who if you look at the numbers won't win anyway) while also getting PiT into the Presidency! This definitely carries Hamilton's mark. Love it or hate it, the dude's a schemer.

Bacon King, to be honest, you're an idiot. I didn't move voters anywhere (except a friend to the Northeast who wants to run for Assembly).

People left the South because of you and DWTL. People left the Pacific because I left.

Come on now, surely you should give yourself more credit than that!

Also, Duke, don't feel strained by any of this Smiley I think it's clear to everyone now where the blame actually lies.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 05:08:02 PM »

Bacon King, to be honest, you're an idiot. I didn't move voters anywhere (except a friend to the Northeast who wants to run for Assembly).

People left the South because of you and DWTL. People left the Pacific because I left.

Come on now, surely you should give yourself more credit than that!

No. DWTL threatened to move people to the Mideast to defeat Tmth, which caused Dan to move back. Then DWTL left to try and win a race in the NE. I have no idea why Sam Spade left.

And I'm sure it's all so simple.

In all honesty, I think enough credible posters have exposed enough of your deceitful and manipulative nature that I don't even really need to dignify that with a response.

Either leave Atlasia or ditch the Machiavellian nonsense, before you kill the entire game. Please.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »

I was the first person to reveal Hamilton for what he was, but no one listened to my warning calls.

I do owe you an apology for not taking heed of your word sooner. The type of attitude that Hamilton embodies is literally what killed Atlasia last time, and it seems our little country simulation is dangerously close to going down that same road again.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »

Maybe it's just me but I don't see how the LNF did anything particularly bad here. I think it was within Al's right to forward the PM to the rest of his party rather than simply reject it outright, considering that the LNF has that "everyone is a chairman!" leadership and all.

In my opinion, the foul play here is solely on the part of Hamilton and those who enabled his conspiracies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies