Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:08:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 153724 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #975 on: August 17, 2013, 09:19:04 PM »

Poor puppy. She has been stolen by a oklahoma family because Bushie had a whim and then she has to live outside the house like a misfit. And now, Bushie doesn't want to train his dog, it's disgusting. You have to take responsibility Bushie.

I've already said we have her enrolled in obedience training every Tuesday for six weeks from 18:00-19:00 at the local Pet Smart.  This training starts this Tuesday, August 20 and runs through Tuesday, September 24.

Is this going to be like your dietician appointment where you claim you make one, then someone notices that you didn't mention it, and then you claim it was cancelled (even though you update us with the most mundane of schedule changes, so it's odd that you don't mention that)?  Yeah, I realize that I'm being skeptical, but you're a compulsive liar who shares almost every detail of his life with the forum... it calls for skepticism when something is not mentioned and then you claim it was cancelled.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #976 on: August 17, 2013, 09:22:35 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2013, 09:24:25 PM by BushMissouri »

Also, I've said this before, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle but the professor was just hired a week before class started.  He's literally be on the job just 3 weeks.  That first week, he had a lot of school orientation so he didn't have as much time as he wanted to develop his own plans.  Since I was moving along quicker than everyone else, I was the guinea pig.  At least he and I caught them before the end of week 2, so its still really early.  I don't know why the school waited until just a week before classes started to hire him, but that's none of my business.

Again, if you were applying for jobs, wouldn't you want to have lesson plans ready?  That just seems like common sense to me.

I don't know what the circumstances were that led to the quick hire decision, so I can't really speculate fairly.  All I know is we're doing the best with the hand we were dealt, so to speak.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You haven't met JJ.  She is not trapped on the porch.  She has pretty much free roam in the yard.  We also don't put the collar on her everyday.  We are going to wait now to see what the training does.  She's got 2 - 2 1/2 acres to roam without the collar.  With the collar, she still has a good half to three quarters of an acre.
[/quote]

Is the risk of getting hit by a car less on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays than it is on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays?
[/quote]

Not at all.  We don't put it on her when there is a chance of rain that day, because it is electrical after all.  We don't want to put her in danger by the device that's supposed to keep her out of danger.  We don't want it to short out while she's wearing the collar.  The static correction when she goes outside the boundaries is fine, because it doesn't physically harm her.  We also don't leave it on her at night, because the instructions say no more than 12 hours a day.  Granted, we need to use it more than what we do, but we have had a lot of rain the past week.  We're now waiting to see what the obedience classes are like before we put it on her again.  We're not too worried because we live on a very isolated street.  A traffic jam is two cars on the road at the same time.  We're a good tenth of a mile from the nearest major street.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #977 on: August 17, 2013, 09:30:21 PM »

Poor puppy. She has been stolen by a oklahoma family because Bushie had a whim and then she has to live outside the house like a misfit. And now, Bushie doesn't want to train his dog, it's disgusting. You have to take responsibility Bushie.

I've already said we have her enrolled in obedience training every Tuesday for six weeks from 18:00-19:00 at the local Pet Smart.  This training starts this Tuesday, August 20 and runs through Tuesday, September 24.

Is this going to be like your dietician appointment where you claim you make one, then someone notices that you didn't mention it, and then you claim it was cancelled (even though you update us with the most mundane of schedule changes, so it's odd that you don't mention that)?  Yeah, I realize that I'm being skeptical, but you're a compulsive liar who shares almost every detail of his life with the forum... it calls for skepticism when something is not mentioned and then you claim it was cancelled.

This isn't like that.  The dietitian appointment was legitimately postponed because we thought we were going to close Wednesday and didn't find out not until about 16:45.

The obedience training is definite.  All three of us are going every week, although I am going to miss the third session on September 3 due to a post-Kenya Missions Meeting in Edmond.  JJ respects Mom the least, so she is going to be the "pack leader" during these meetings.  I will provide a verbal "progress report" every week that I attend.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #978 on: August 17, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »

And how is it that the dietician postponement slipped your mind to mention to the forum?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #979 on: August 17, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2013, 11:40:03 PM by BushMissouri »

And how is it that the dietician postponement slipped your mind to mention to the forum?

I was so bummed out by not closing that I forgot all about mentioning it on the forum.

I actually cancelled it on Tuesday, but again my mind was so focused on trying to close that several things slipped my mind.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #980 on: August 17, 2013, 11:43:54 PM »

I was so bummed out by not closing that I forgot all about mentioning it on the forum.

I actually cancelled it on Tuesday, but again my mind was so focused on trying to close that several things slipped my mind.

And when did you find out that you weren't closing?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #981 on: August 17, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »

And when did you find out that you weren't closing?

16:45 Wednesday.  The dietitian appointment was 15:30 Wednesday.  So, at 15:30 and for the next hour plus, I still thought there was a chance, though the feeling started dwindling after 16:00.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #982 on: August 17, 2013, 11:51:26 PM »

And when did you cancel the appointment?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #983 on: August 18, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »

I cancelled it on Tuesday after school.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #984 on: August 18, 2013, 07:24:32 AM »

o lookit another entire page of bushie inks going back and forth

The only difference this time it is a non-heated exchange.  He's not upset, I'm not upset, just a regular conversation back and forth.  This is the type of stuff I don't mind at all.  Several of the other exchanges have become pretty heated, mainly with me the one getting warm.  Inks has been mostly cool.  I have been pretty testy and defensive.  Not this time, folks.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #985 on: August 18, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »

bushie you ate at some place called 'cattleman's'  and sonic yesterday.

how does that jibe with your 'diet'?

discuss.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #986 on: August 18, 2013, 10:48:07 AM »

The diet is dead. He's focussing on school!
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #987 on: August 18, 2013, 11:29:33 AM »

The diet is as dead as Blondie JJ. RIP Sad
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #988 on: August 18, 2013, 11:37:41 AM »

None of this is a surprise, of course. I said months ago he would abandon everything, the diet, the job search, the dog, to "focus on school." And he proves me right once again.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #989 on: August 18, 2013, 12:11:22 PM »
« Edited: August 18, 2013, 12:52:10 PM by opebo »

Also, I've said this before, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle but the professor was just hired a week before class started.  He's literally be on the job just 3 weeks.  That first week, he had a lot of school orientation so he didn't have as much time as he wanted to develop his own plans.  

Again, if you were applying for jobs, wouldn't you want to have lesson plans ready?  That just seems like common sense to me.

What utter nonsense.  You have no understanding of academia, Inks.  In what job do people do the work before getting hired??  To say that a man should do all the work beforehand 'just in case he might be hired' is ridiculous.  What is wrong here is the school is a cheap operation, without a proper system in place.

When I was hired I didn't even have a single class for at least six months from the day of my hiring, and I even the rest of that first year I had only a very small number of classes.  Lecturers need LOTS of time to prepare.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #990 on: August 18, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »

None of this is a surprise, of course. I said months ago he would abandon everything, the diet, the job search, the dog, to "focus on school." And he proves me right once again.

The only thing in this list I have abandoned is the job search.  The diet is still active, albeit struggling a bit, and the dog is still alive and well and as happy as ever.  I have not proved you right once again.  The job search was abandoned for good reason.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #991 on: August 18, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »

The only thing in this list I have abandoned is the job search.  The diet is still active, albeit struggling a bit, and the dog is still alive and well and as happy as ever.  I have not proved you right once again.  The job search was abandoned for good reason.

Why don't you train the dog yourself bushie?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #992 on: August 18, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »

He can't even train himself.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #993 on: August 18, 2013, 02:05:07 PM »

Some things better left to the professionals. Tongue
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #994 on: August 18, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »

Lol. Training  a dog is really difficutl?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #995 on: August 18, 2013, 02:17:55 PM »

Its not that its difficult, but it also will serve to train us in a way.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #996 on: August 18, 2013, 02:18:49 PM »

It is after 14:15 which means school night #11 is officially underway.  This is going to be a good week!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #997 on: August 18, 2013, 02:19:33 PM »

I don't understand why you're not training your dog yourself.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #998 on: August 18, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »

I don't understand why you're not training your dog yourself.

We are training her ourselves, but this class will show us different techniques to train her.  Plus, we haven't had a puppy in the house since 1994, almost 20 years ago and she wasn't as wild as this one.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #999 on: August 18, 2013, 02:25:33 PM »

The diet is as dead as Blondie JJ. RIP Sad

JJ is definitely not dead.  She's still as wild as she has ever been.  Today, she's not feeling too well as she threw up this morning and didn't eat her breakfast until after 13:00, but most days she is still jumpy and extremely friendly.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies