Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:49:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 153720 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1050 on: August 19, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »

I will likely slow down on the hamburger intake, especially fast food style, but I doubt I will stop them altogether.  What I will probably do first is take the second patty off the burger.  Go from a Double Quarter Pounder to a Quarter Pounder or from a Double Whopper to a Whopper, etc.  I will also take off the cheese and the fries.  Doing that, you turn it into little more than a glorified sandwich.  That's what I was doing so well when I dropped from 285 to 260 in Winter 2011/2012.  Then, I got lazy and added those items back on.  After I successfully make those changes a habit, then I can taper down the frequency I eat them, which is really already occurring.  I have also started eating more Subway sandwiches with a Diet Coke and no chips or cookies.  I'm starting to turn the corner, but it's a long corner to turn!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1051 on: August 19, 2013, 04:12:22 PM »

"Double Quarter Pounder"

Taking the cheese and fries out of your hamburgers is good though, Bushie.  Do that.

And remember, the footlong meatball sandwich is not a Subway freshfit fare.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1052 on: August 19, 2013, 04:15:05 PM »

"Double Quarter Pounder"

Taking the cheese and fries out of your hamburgers is good though, Bushie.  Do that.

I usually get just a footlong ham and cheese on white with mustard, pickles, and lettuce.  Not toasted.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1053 on: August 19, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »

I will likely slow down on the hamburger intake, especially fast food style, but I doubt I will stop them altogether.  What I will probably do first is take the second patty off the burger.  Go from a Double Quarter Pounder to a Quarter Pounder or from a Double Whopper to a Whopper, etc.  I will also take off the cheese and the fries.  Doing that, you turn it into little more than a glorified sandwich.  That's what I was doing so well when I dropped from 285 to 260 in Winter 2011/2012.  Then, I got lazy and added those items back on.  After I successfully make those changes a habit, then I can taper down the frequency I eat them, which is really already occurring.  I have also started eating more Subway sandwiches with a Diet Coke and no chips or cookies.  I'm starting to turn the corner, but it's a long corner to turn!

It's really a good new. Hhonestly Bushie,  I hope you will lose pounds. But you have to understand that you can't continue to eat so horrible foods like hamburgers,... It's a good progress to reduce your food, but you have to make other efforts too!

Maybe you should run every days during 1 hour for instance? Running slowly is really good to lose pounds!
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1054 on: August 19, 2013, 04:22:37 PM »

bushie come clean: you arent allowed to use the stove are you?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1055 on: August 19, 2013, 04:36:28 PM »

"Double Quarter Pounder"

I usually get just a footlong ham and cheese on white with mustard, pickles, and lettuce.  Not toasted.

Toasting doesn't add any calories.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1056 on: August 19, 2013, 05:37:45 PM »

A double quarter pounder?  Does that make it a half pounder?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1057 on: August 19, 2013, 05:45:40 PM »

It's really a good new. Hhonestly Bushie,  I hope you will lose pounds. But you have to understand that you can't continue to eat so horrible foods like hamburgers,... It's a good progress to reduce your food, but you have to make other efforts too!

Maybe you should run every days during 1 hour for instance? Running slowly is really good to lose pounds!

Lol, guy, we couldn't even get Bushie to walk for thirty minutes a day. I think he ended up walking like three times and has given up since then. He's not going to run for an hour.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1058 on: August 19, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »

Which one is it?  And actually weigh yourself to answer... we've already established that you're terrible at guessing your own weight.

It fluctuates between the two.  It averages closer to 261, but it does dip to 259 and rise to 262 on occasion.  The official reading this morning was 261.2.

I'll believe this when I see it.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1059 on: August 19, 2013, 06:13:30 PM »

Haha, yes! Bushie is reverting to his 2 year old mentality of shouting when backed into a corner!

Essentially he's a twenty stone toddler with a sex offenders 'tache and access to the internet. If even half of what he posts here is halfway true, then its grim stuff. Grim in all senses.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1060 on: August 19, 2013, 06:22:12 PM »

bushie come clean: you arent allowed to use the stove are you?

I am allowed to use the stove.  I just choose not to on many occasions.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1061 on: August 19, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »

"Double Quarter Pounder"

Toasting doesn't add any calories.

I know, I prefer it not toasted, though.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1062 on: August 19, 2013, 06:23:03 PM »

Yes, it is.  McDonald's calls it the former.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1063 on: August 19, 2013, 06:23:48 PM »

It's really a good new. Hhonestly Bushie,  I hope you will lose pounds. But you have to understand that you can't continue to eat so horrible foods like hamburgers,... It's a good progress to reduce your food, but you have to make other efforts too!

Lol, guy, we couldn't even get Bushie to walk for thirty minutes a day. I think he ended up walking like three times and has given up since then. He's not going to run for an hour.

I lol'd at that, too.  Running an hour is not going to happen.  I'll just say this right now, it will NOT happen!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1064 on: August 19, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »

Which one is it?  And actually weigh yourself to answer... we've already established that you're terrible at guessing your own weight.

It fluctuates between the two.  It averages closer to 261, but it does dip to 259 and rise to 262 on occasion.  The official reading this morning was 261.2.

I'll believe this when I see it.

Without a picture of the scale, which even you have said is not needed, then you are free to choose what you believe.  It doesn't change reality, though.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1065 on: August 19, 2013, 06:26:33 PM »

Haha, yes! Bushie is reverting to his 2 year old mentality of shouting when backed into a corner!

Essentially he's a twenty stone toddler with a sex offenders 'tache and access to the internet. If even half of what he posts here is halfway true, then its grim stuff. Grim in all senses.

Hey, it takes a lot of work to get up to where I'm at. Tongue  Who knows, I might have the nickname Grim Ripper.  I do not however.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1066 on: August 19, 2013, 06:41:07 PM »

I think you should try ordering a quadruple eighth pounder, and see how they react.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1067 on: August 19, 2013, 06:53:53 PM »

Hey, it takes a lot of work to get up to where I'm at. Tongue  Who knows, I might have the nickname Grim Ripper.  I do not however.

That would be 'reaper' rather than 'ripper'. It comes from 'reap' which is an old word for harvesting. A well-known example of its use - and one that you ought to be familiar with - would be 'whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap', an adage that you might do well to ponder.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1068 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »

That would be 'reaper' rather than 'ripper'. It comes from 'reap' which is an old word for harvesting. A well-known example of its use - and one that you ought to be familiar with - would be 'whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap', an adage that you might do well to ponder.

I always thought it was reaper, but I got confused several years ago at the computer camp I worked at in Philadelphia. They pronounced it "Ripper".  I guess it was when the Guitar Hero game first came out.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1069 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:50 PM »

I think you should try ordering a quadruple eighth pounder, and see how they react.

That would be something my brother would do!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1070 on: August 19, 2013, 07:44:03 PM »

275+

Show me a scale and I'll never say it again.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1071 on: August 19, 2013, 07:45:31 PM »

Wait when did Bushie live in Philly???
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1072 on: August 19, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »

I didn't live there, I only worked there for 5 weeks at a computer camp at Rosemont College and stayed in the dorm before doing the same thing for the next four weeks at Bentley College in Waltham, Mass.  This was 2007.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1073 on: August 19, 2013, 08:08:05 PM »

I didn't live there, I only worked there for 5 weeks at a computer camp at Rosemont College and stayed in the dorm before doing the same thing for the next four weeks at Bentley College in Waltham, Mass.  This was 2007.

Flashback episode, anyone?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1074 on: August 19, 2013, 08:10:39 PM »

Wow, bushie was within 3 miles of me in 2007?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies