Non-believers being more insistent on dressing up for religious services (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:19:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Non-believers being more insistent on dressing up for religious services (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Non-believers being more insistent on dressing up for religious services  (Read 2169 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« on: March 10, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

I personally wear every day clothes to church. Growing up, I was expected to wear nicer clothes, but I've realized it doesn't really matter.  I'm not going to wear a graphic t-shirt to church (not on the outside, at least), but I don't wear a suit either.

But, then again, I'm not that religious. I'm agnostic. I go to church because it's actually somewhat fun. The minister is a hardcore NDP member, so it's fun to listen to his sermons. Also, my church is inoffensive. Even my Agnostic girlfriend (who wasn't raised in any church, really) enjoys going with me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies