Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:20:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman"  (Read 2678 times)
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« on: November 02, 2015, 02:13:55 PM »

Well as much as I dislike the man, he is 1000% right about DWS, she is the face of the Democratic party, "look at that face!", what Trump said about DWS is more charitable than what I think of her. "Hear that voice!" Oh my gawd😯😰
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 03:36:49 AM »

Trump is absolutely right. Forget the illegals, build a wall around DWS. It doesn't even have to be a high wall. She's too stupid to climb her way out.
Being an elitist, especially a Democrat elitist, means you don't have to admit to anything, elitists thinks everybody are stupid; there motto is "don't do as we do, do as we say", ergo Hillary Clinton stage left😉....need we say anymore?
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »

I hate Sarah Palin does that make me sexist? LOL, what defines as sexism today is a joke...
Didn't you know....if you hate Hillary Clinton or DWS,  you are sexist...but if you hate Carly Fiorina or Sarah Palin...that goes under the whatever category by Democratic logic...it's amazing how that party use wedge issue paradigms like they are going out of fashion, if you attacked Obama or opposed him politically you were deemed a racist and Hillary is using the Sexist term to muzzle her opposition.  Democrats make intolerance a cornerstone of there electoral strategy, like it's going out of fashion. ..I will be labelled a Fascist for making this double standard an issue.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies