Mob in San Jose, CA attacks Trump supporters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 12:51:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mob in San Jose, CA attacks Trump supporters
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Mob in San Jose, CA attacks Trump supporters  (Read 5862 times)
PeteB
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 11:41:41 PM »

Someone Also burned a small American flag.

Morons.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 11:41:46 PM »

This isn't good. I don't want angry mobs in my backyard.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 11:42:03 PM »

I denounce this.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 11:42:32 PM »

This is the scariest election of my lifetime.
Because punk ass Bernie kids like you have made it this way.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 11:46:53 PM »
« Edited: June 02, 2016, 11:56:24 PM by Virginia »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jun/02/donald-trump-san-jose-rally-protesters-clash-supporters

You guys see this? They basically cornered her and started throwing food at her. There was like a hundred people boxing her in. What the #*@( is wrong with those animals? What did she do to anyone? Unless I'm missing some important backstory here, all I see is a bunch of asshole protestors acting like she is the root of all their anger / problems. Shame on all of them. I don't know how she managed to smile through it / laugh that off.

It's hard to even look at these people as protestors at this point. All they are doing is showing up and acting like a vicious mob that thinks violence is somehow a solution.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2016, 11:55:53 PM »
« Edited: June 03, 2016, 12:21:08 AM by Ronnie »

Not gonna lie, I kind of like the high energy-ness of it all.  It would be nice if people didn't get hurt, but hey, it goes with the territory at this point.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 12:02:05 AM »

Keep thinking I am a representation and just like every Bernie supporter despite never protesting any Trump rallies, much less used violence to get across my message.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 12:17:42 AM »

While violence is, of course, deplorable, the fact is that violence is going to be the new norm of American politics for years to come. The despised "political correctness" was, in fact the veneer (a very thin veneer, admittedly, as it turned out) that protected civil discourse. It is gone: from now on being shocked about violence  is hypocricy. It will, unfortunately, take decades to restore peace. And before that happens, it will get worse - a lot worse.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2016, 12:21:56 AM »

I'm still convinced these morons are getting paid by some organization(s).
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2016, 12:22:20 AM »

He has been one of the tamest posters on this forum recently. Get a grip!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2016, 12:23:07 AM »

While violence is, of course, deplorable, the fact is that violence is going to be the new norm of American politics for years to come. The despised "political correctness" was, in fact the veneer (a very thin veneer, admittedly, as it turned out) that protected civil discourse. It is gone: from now on being shocked about violence  is hypocricy. It will, unfortunately, take decades to restore peace. And before that happens, it will get worse - a lot worse.
Like Mexico worse?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2016, 12:23:32 AM »
« Edited: June 03, 2016, 12:27:10 AM by Sbane »

A woman was egged while a Mexican yelled "finks you" in her face as loud as possible until his voice cracked. These people are animals. I wish she had some mace on her to spray him in his slimy barrio face.

Ugh, this has made my blood boil. Makes want to punch somebody, but I'm not an Internet Tough Guy so I'll just let the anger simmer.

You guys started it. Why are you supporting a racist who thinks all Mexicans are rapists? You don't think they are going to be mad. You reap what you sow. You want to publicly support a racist you should face the consequences. Racists get the f out of the Bay Area. You aren't wanted and it will lower rent as an added benefit.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 12:25:06 AM »

Good going dems, the savagery of your supporters will now be the discussion for the next couple of days not Trump university or Hillary Clinton's speech, great job
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2016, 12:26:25 AM »

GOD DAMN these protestors for ruining Hillarys moment.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2016, 12:28:06 AM »

Reports that I've heard is that many of these folks were apolitical and that they have no candidate that they support or have an affiliation to any party (yes many are also Sanders supports/Democrats). They just really hate Trump and Trump supporters.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 12:28:41 AM »

Like Mexico worse?

No, like America in the 1800's. Political correctness is so bad isn't it? Now that's it gone we see the consequences.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2016, 12:31:34 AM »
« Edited: June 03, 2016, 12:34:31 AM by Sbane »

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jun/02/donald-trump-san-jose-rally-protesters-clash-supporters

You guys see this? They basically cornered her and started throwing food at her. There was like a hundred people boxing her in. What the #*@( is wrong with those animals? What did she do to anyone? Unless I'm missing some important backstory here, all I see is a bunch of asshole protestors acting like she is the root of all their anger / problems. Shame on all of them. I don't know how she managed to smile through it / laugh that off.

It's hard to even look at these people as protestors at this point. All they are doing is showing up and acting like a vicious mob that thinks violence is somehow a solution.

It started with a racist punk dividing America and then one of the two major political parties choosing that guy as their nominee. Should people just bend over and take it?

The trump movement should be shunned and shamed. Sure, violence doesn't solve anything but it's so frustrating that everyone is just pretending that it's normal that Trump is the Republican nominee. He should not be accepted as just a normal part of the political process. Fukc racism!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2016, 12:33:17 AM »

It started with a racist punk dividing America and then one of the two major political parties choosing that guy as the in nominee. Should people just bend over and take it?
Yeah, they should actually. Theres also this little thing called an ELECTION in novemeber which is going to do a hell of a lot more good than rioting in the streets. Grow up!
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 12:42:59 AM »

What is it with left wing mobs beating people and terrorizing towns?

They're probably frightened by the idiot fascist running for President, and the idiots supporting him. (Which doesn't excuse their behavior in any way, but does help make it understandable.)
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 12:43:53 AM »
« Edited: June 03, 2016, 12:45:42 AM by ag »

While violence is, of course, deplorable, the fact is that violence is going to be the new norm of American politics for years to come. The despised "political correctness" was, in fact the veneer (a very thin veneer, admittedly, as it turned out) that protected civil discourse. It is gone: from now on being shocked about violence  is hypocricy. It will, unfortunately, take decades to restore peace. And before that happens, it will get worse - a lot worse.
Like Mexico worse?

A lot worse than Mexico has been recently. Though, of course, whenever US has a flu we get pneumonia down here, so god know what will happen to us.

I am afraid, we are sliding towards very big blood.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2016, 12:45:32 AM »

You guys see this? They basically cornered her and started throwing food at her. There was like a hundred people boxing her in. What the #*@( is wrong with those animals?

Maybe they don't like being called "animals"?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2016, 12:46:38 AM »
« Edited: June 03, 2016, 12:49:55 AM by Green Line »

You guys see this? They basically cornered her and started throwing food at her. There was like a hundred people boxing her in. What the #*@( is wrong with those animals?

When you act like a wild animal, expect to be called one...

Also lol, they don't like being called animals so they respond by throwing food! Who does that? Monkeys
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2016, 12:50:07 AM »

When you act like a wild animal, expect to be called one...

Well, you have been acting like a Nazi for a while. So, this is what we are getting...
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2016, 12:54:39 AM »

Ag sees Nazis everywhere he looks anywhere. Im worried about him!
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2016, 12:58:51 AM »

These protestors are going to get Trump elected.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies