WikiLeaks DNC emails megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:27:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  WikiLeaks DNC emails megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Poll
Question: What impact will WikiLeaks DNC emails have? You can choose up to 3 options.
No impact

Significant impact

Insignificant impact

Sanders will ignore the emails

Sanders will retract his endorsement

Sanders will continue suporting Clinton but less enthusiastically

Some of Sanders backers will vote Trump

Some of Sanders backers will not vote for Clinton

Many of Sanders backers will not vote for Clinton

Many of Sanders backers will vote Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: WikiLeaks DNC emails megathread  (Read 8617 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »

If it was about the RNC emails, our resident red avatars would be having a collective orgasm right now.

We can only hope.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2016, 07:35:12 PM »

It looks desperate when y'all try and deflect this as a Putin conspiracy. Cold War 2.0 much?

Well, there doesn't seem to have been anything remotely bad revealed in these leaks, with the exception of the one guy's plan to attack Sanders on his Jewish heritage.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2016, 07:39:31 PM »

Is this at all unusual? Campaigns/parties often get advanced copies of stories to review them for factual accuracy and to offer a statement.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2016, 07:41:12 PM »

If it was about the RNC emails, our resident red avatars would be having a collective orgasm right now.
If it were the RNC e-mails, they'd be openly conspiring against Trump. Not so sure how orgasmic it would actually be for our resident red avatars, only that the threads would be multiple, not mega.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2016, 07:42:52 PM »

I'm honestly surprised they didn't leak any emails that referenced Trump being a Democratic plant. Maybe it is something just between Bill and Don. Or maybe they didn't put seriously sensitive stuff like that in the emails. It could also be those emails weren't stolen by the hack.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2016, 07:46:08 PM »

I'm honestly surprised they didn't leak any emails that referenced Trump being a Democratic plant. Maybe it is something just between Bill and Don. Or maybe they didn't put seriously sensitive stuff like that in the emails. It could also be those emails weren't stolen by the hack.

Or maybe Trump isn't a Democratic plant.
JRP1994

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2016, 07:58:39 PM »

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288900-leaked-dnc-emails-reveal-secret-plans-to-take-on-sanders
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2016, 08:01:01 PM »

So be it. Sanders had the opportunity to build bridges during his decades-long political career too, and he didn't. Hillary may be "establishment," but she worked mighty hard to build the relationships and credibility necessary for that.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2016, 08:01:35 PM »

Certain people at the DNC weren't fans of Sanders? How SHOCKING!!!11!!!!

Btw, there's already a thread for this.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2016, 05:48:34 AM »

Strange there is no information on the forum that WikiLeaks published hacked DNC emails.
They show how democratic establishment used dishonest schemas to compromise Sanders.
See here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/07/22/117f0574-504f-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html
swf541

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2016, 08:05:58 AM »

Oh i see the Russian is back to spreading Putin's puppet (wikileaks) to help Trump
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2016, 08:11:45 AM »

Oh i see the Russian is back to spreading Putin's puppet (wikileaks) to help Trump

I'm not back. I am constantly here. My mission is to help American citizens,  whom I whole-heartedly sympathise with, make appropriate choice. 
Any fruitful ideas about the emails content?
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2016, 08:18:47 AM »

I found these two bits pretty interesting:

First, the DNC basically view the Latinos as a bunch of cows, calling them "the most brand loyal consumers in the world," which was pretty hilarious.

Secondly, they referred to "Berniebots" as "mindless sheeple" with the attention span of "a small child." Nice to see Bernie had no chance with these people from the beginning.

Along with this funny bit:

And finally, they reference to Clinton wanting to keep people ignorant about her Wall Street speeches as much as possible.

DS0816
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2016, 08:27:40 AM »

I'm not back. I am constantly here. My mission is to help American citizens,  whom I whole-heartedly sympathise with, make appropriate choice. 
Any fruitful ideas about the emails content?

Yes.

Bernie Sanders should rescind his endorsement of Hillary Clinton.

Other than that…I've been busy reading them (and I just dropped in for a brief time here at Atlas Forum).
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2016, 08:44:39 AM »

There's nothing that's surprising.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2016, 08:55:07 AM »

Indeed, we already knew the DNC was crooked as hell, nevermind the obvious rules that keep out the ones not in the club.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2016, 08:57:41 AM »

Indeed, we already knew the DNC was crooked as hell, nevermind the obvious rules that keep out the ones not in the club.

No, not crooked. But a preference for someone who's actually a Democrat and has a lifetime of work for the party behind them. Gee... what a racket.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2016, 09:08:08 AM »

REMINDER THAT WIKILEAKS IS RAN BY A RAPIST.

WIKILEAKS IS A PRO-RAPE SITE.
weird, you must have been on vacation when your mascot was defending him all the damn time.  link and his own thread about it.
JRP1994

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2016, 09:11:51 AM »

I found these two bits pretty interesting:

First, the DNC basically view the Latinos as a bunch of cows, calling them "the most brand loyal consumers in the world," which was pretty hilarious.

Secondly, they referred to "Berniebots" as "mindless sheeple" with the attention span of "a small child." Nice to see Bernie had no chance with these people from the beginning.

Along with this funny bit:

And finally, they reference to Clinton wanting to keep people ignorant about her Wall Street speeches as much as possible.

Well, there went any chance of me voting for the Democratic ticket this year. Johnson/Weld it is.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2016, 09:15:09 AM »

Political operatives are bad people. Them saying any of this in private is not shocking.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2016, 09:21:26 AM »

I. e. this is common knowledge that democratic establishment uses fraudulent schemes against one of the candidates and is closely connected with big business. You just take it as a normal situation in American politics.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2016, 09:24:49 AM »

Strange there is no information on the forum that WikiLeaks published hacked DNC emails.
They show how democratic establishment used dishonest schemas to compromise Sanders.
See here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/07/22/117f0574-504f-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html

Strange that there's no information on here, except for the Wikileaks Megathread that you blatantly chose to ignore and will soon be consumed by--Borg style, comrade.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2016, 09:36:42 AM »
« Edited: July 23, 2016, 10:19:45 AM by egalitt »

Strange that there's no information on here, except for the Wikileaks Megathread that you blatantly chose to ignore and will soon be consumed by--Borg style, comrade.

Oh, I somehow missed it, sorry. But note,  that the megathread was started by an American citizen, while the emails were hacked by Russian hackers. It would have been more natural for me to start this topic.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/23/wikileaks-dump-appears-to-show-dnc-favored-clinton-campaign.html
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2016, 10:27:16 AM »

Why is this surprising when we have House of Cards?
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2016, 10:29:18 AM »

So it's obvious that the DNC had derided Sanders' campaign from the beginning, which regardless of what you think about the man, is pretty terrible. DWS needs to go.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies