Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:27:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats Boo Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem  (Read 12282 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:47:51 AM »

You know NY Jew is probably the most anti-Semitic poster we have, considering that he hates far more Jews than anyone else I've seen, first there's all his bashing of Jews that aren't Orthodox, and now calling Jews that vote for Democrats as equivalent to Nazi collaborators, which is 3/4 of the Jewish population in America.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 01:23:27 AM »

And guess what, Obama's still going to get 3/4 of the Jewish vote this November. I'd bet my whole bank account on it.

I'd encourage anyone who has not accepted Christ to do so, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, atheist, whatever. This also applies to those stuck in legalistic churches that put emphasis not on Jesus but on their own man-made rules or hierarchy. Lots of Christians too are following the same thing that Jesus came to abolish.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 10:55:06 AM »

And guess what, Obama's still going to get 3/4 of the Jewish vote this November. I'd bet my whole bank account on it.
if you're that sure you would love this bet
how do you like this?
if Obama gets 75+% of the Jewish vote according to the official polls I'll leave this site and never come back.
if Obama gets less than 75% of the Jewish vote according to the official polls you'll leave this site and never come back.

Of course the 75% is just a rough number, it could easily be like 74% especially due to margin of error. But I don't want to force people away. That's not what Jesus did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies