GA-WSB-TV/Landmark (R): Nunn (D) with moderate leads over Kingston/Perdue (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:27:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  GA-WSB-TV/Landmark (R): Nunn (D) with moderate leads over Kingston/Perdue (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-WSB-TV/Landmark (R): Nunn (D) with moderate leads over Kingston/Perdue  (Read 2273 times)
GaussLaw
« on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:16 AM »

Hopefully the elongated runoff has turned independents off of both Kingston and Perdue.

That's my theory. Happened with the CT governor race in 2010. In that case, it'll be narrow regardless, but if she wins and the GOP still takes it, I don't care.

If Nunn wins, there's no way in hell the GOP has taken the Senate
Nah, they might still take it:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/senate/2014_elections_senate_map_no_toss_ups.html

Exactly. There are openings to cover this potential loss in Colorado and Iowa, but if the national environment still favors the GOP, I think even Kingston might squeak by.

RCP does not take into account the runoff 50 percent rule when doing that map.  Nunn needs a majority, not a plurality.  She just cannot win a runoff given the turnout drop in Georgia. 

If Iowa goes GOP, so will Georgia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies