Morning Joe NH focus group isn't crazy about Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 04:30:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Morning Joe NH focus group isn't crazy about Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Joe NH focus group isn't crazy about Hillary  (Read 592 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 08, 2015, 07:20:38 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=122&v=2kjms6KRTy4

Halperin asked Shannon to elaborate on her previous comment further, and while she knew that the focus group was being broadcast live on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” she sighed and went ahead with her answer, telling the world:

“You know, when she’s – I don’t want to use the word [before saying in a hushed tone] – b*tchy.” Shannon continued: “It’s like that ‘women need to be equal’ [attitude], I mean, I don’t know, I don’t feel unequal.” She apparently wasn’t alone in feeling that way, as another female participant quickly jumped in, adding: “I agree. I don’t feel unequal. I don’t feel I’ve had a job where I feel unequal to my male counterparts. So it’s not an issue that speaks to me.”

Even a male participant in the focus group called Clinton’s attitude “a double standard,” before the group segued into a discussion on how her “condescending” nature could further hurt her standing with male voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies