Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11/2001? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:32:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11/2001? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you remember?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11/2001?  (Read 5335 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: September 12, 2009, 02:10:54 AM »

Yes, I was 14 and finished the "Hauptschule" in July and was about to start the AHS (some kind of Austrian high school) on Sept. 12.

Sept. 11 was a regular (but beautiful) day back in 2001 and I was putting together the stuff I needed for the start of school on the next day, my parents went to the local museum and I was watching TV in the afternoon when I saw the news on CNN. Then my parents came home and I told them what happened.

The next day, school started and you have to know that the AHS and Hauptschule are completely different and also in different cities. So, besides getting new friends in school, we were just talking about the terror attacks and we had "Art lessons" on that day, so basically everyone was painting the towers with the planes crashing into them. That`s when I met 3 of my best friends for the next 4 years in high school (which is now 8 years) ... Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies