Do you support unbanning Libertas and/or Einzige? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:05:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you support unbanning Libertas and/or Einzige? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you support unbanning Libertas and/or Einzige?
Both

Libertas

Einzige

Neither

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: Do you support unbanning Libertas and/or Einzige?  (Read 9236 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: December 06, 2011, 04:41:19 AM »

So if you therefore "turn the other cheek" why do you oppose the extending of grace to the repentant?
Because there are rules, written down for all to see that say they shouldn't get that grace?  There is no rule saying I must report posts I think break the rules.

Then those rules clearly contradict the will of God.

The Biblical principles of God's grace do not apply to an Internet forum.  That's like trying to argue that a murderer who receives life in prison should be let out early under the auspices of grace if he turns to Jesus and truly changes his heart.

Care to respond, Father Zack?

Surely 'Father' is RC? Maybe he can be the Reverend Zack. Or the Very Reverend Zack; I've always liked 'Very Reverend' as a title. Is there also a Quite Reverend? Maybe that is the ideal title.

He's clearly due for a Catholic incarnation at some point. Inks is just thinking ahead. Cool
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 10:30:19 PM »

Yeah, I voted for Einzige only and stuck up for that prick far too many times.  Good riddance.

I voted for both, and now I can see that neither was the correct choice. It's amazing how much things can change.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies