Watch Trump imitate asian negotiators broken english (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 08:16:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Watch Trump imitate asian negotiators broken english (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Watch Trump imitate asian negotiators broken english  (Read 2934 times)
weixiaobao
« on: August 27, 2015, 12:14:17 AM »

I wonder how many white people here are upset on my behalf.
weixiaobao
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 01:11:20 AM »

I wonder how many white people here are upset on my behalf.

Are you upset?

Why??  I ain't upset over Bush's anchor baby much less this.  I am upset that Bush would chose to throw Asian under the Bus in favor of Hispanics which portrayed the level of influence (or lack there of) Asian American in politics in general.  When Baltimore/Ferguson happen, the Left couldn't give a sh**t about the Asian victims of the looting and burning.  And right now, black lives matter dominated the left politics while the right divided on the Hispanics.  

I didn't even know I am supposed to be upset until white people pointed out to me that I should.

Of course, maybe if I am Suey Park (a person who never have any real life experience what so ever out side of her progressive education worldview) then I guess I could be a tiny bit upset.  But not only white people, the left in general on the internet even over a topic like cancel Colbert.  Because I disagree with this far left fringe, I was temporarily nolonger Asian, or gay, or poor, or politically mostly align with the liberals.  lol, I recalled one person said that they are just as equally plausible that he/she is Obama if I was indeed a gay Asian guy who think Suey Park is not only an idiot but a sexist/racist pig.  
weixiaobao
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 09:53:44 AM »

I can't believe I took the bait and wasted my cellular data on this. This wasn't anywhere near racist, only an insensitive baby with an agenda would think otherwise.

Honestly, I find Clinton's fake southern accent more offensive (mostly to my intelligence) than this.

BTW, I love pho too especially for breakfast which people tend to eat that in the morning.  I watch that speech with a friend of mine.  I am a 1st generation immigrant Viet, she is a 2nd generation immigrant Indian.  My politics aligned mostly with the liberals.  She is apolitical person, so much so that she labeled herself as a libertarian for a while without actually really knowing what it meant.  She wanted to vote for Mccain a while back and Hillary this cycle.

The two of us watch that speech.  Even through that part, we got what he was saying.  Though in my case, it is too a very simplistic world view.  And we like what he was saying.  It never cross my mind that he was offensive.  If anybody from my family watch this, believe none of them would be offended.  Because to be offended in this case, you really really need to watch out for the offensive line is.  It is one line, one demeanor.  And initially, I thought he imitating a no nonsense Japanese business man.  This is the headline, "Just go kill yourselves, Russian Deputy Prime Minister tells the Japanese." 

https://meduza.io/en/news/2015/08/24/just-go-kill-yourselves-russian-deputy-prime-minister-tells-the-japanese

This is what Trump talk about.  Just focus on being nice, so afraid of every demeanor ain't gonna win you all of the point.  If these people want real insults, go to Pakistan Defense Forum, and watch the viets, the chinese, the jap, the Filipinos, the Indonesian, Malaysian, Indian, and Pakistan slung racial slurs at each other over border dispute and national pride.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies