Grade George W. Bush's Presidency thus far (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:29:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grade George W. Bush's Presidency thus far (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Grade George W. Bush's Presidency thus far
A+

A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

C

C-

D+

D

D-

F

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 120

Author Topic: Grade George W. Bush's Presidency thus far  (Read 17326 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: February 24, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »

...I do give him, along with the rest of the government credit for preventing another attack on our soil.
The main reason we haven't been attacked, according to many experts, is because Al Qaeda and co want to make sure the next attack is really something. The government hasn't really done anything other than remove some rights and create a massive bureaucracy to fix the problems caused by the existing bureaucracies not cooperating with each other.

Oh but don't you see? Because there has been no attack, we have to worship Bush for "protecting" us from Al-Queda...however, had there been an attack during the last couple of years, then it would have most definitely been a result of poor foreign policy long before Bush became president, most likely during the Clinton administration....yes, that'd be most probable.

As for the grading: F

It's not that he hasn't done anything that I approve of, but that's not the point. Even with 50% in most schools, it's still an F. (by the way, my support of his policies is at about 5%)

So naturally, there is no other fitting grade.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies