The South will rise again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:09:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The South will rise again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The South will rise again.  (Read 29395 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 28, 2016, 04:05:04 PM »

K. Bye.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 09:59:45 PM »

pls leave. - Everyone At This Point
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 10:07:50 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, because blocking a child's puberty is showing them 'love'. I want no part of the madness, you're welcome to it, Goldwater.

We have one party that supports this stuff and we have Labor. How sad is that?

To build on what Classic is saying, most of us here in Labor are gay,  myself included. Labor supports this stuff more than the Feds, tbh. Anyways gotta stick up for my peeps.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »

Which explains TM's reaching around the aisle to collaborate with Evergreen? Sir - the Federalists have become Labor.

Bipartisanship is a strength, not a vice.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 07:53:43 PM »

Been alone for a long time, Yankee.

You're already on a 7-3 split.

You believe that the party should be nothing but a loose coalition of folks who are vaguely to the right of Labor.

How is that working for you, Yankee? Does that suggest that you have a vision? A dream a goal, a purpose?

I have a vision and a dream and a purpose, and I think traditional marriage is something worth fighting for. Adam is laughing not at me, but at you because he knows he's won the argument. When the debate is over how far will we go, not whether, "why are we travelling in this direction", Adam has won without firing a shot.

That's what you're not getting Yankee. You have a 'party' of folks that don't agree on anything. Everytime you bring up goldwater but how often do you go and say, "hey, maybe that's not cool for Ben Kenobi? Never heard that.

Why is goldwater's fiscal conservativism more important than social conservativism? If goldwater wants to join labor because he wants homosexual marriage. let him. Let all of them go. So long as they love homosexual marriage more than they do the Federalists, you will continue to lose. Every election.

But not supporting sane policies turns off a lot of the sane electorate, which surprisingly makes up a majority of Atlasia. And a majority is needed to win elections.

We can go round and round on this, Ben, but if you want to form a social conservative party go for it man.

Atlasian Queer Beaters has a nice ring. AQB may just take the Congress next cycle, who knows.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 09:24:22 PM »

As worded this bill is no different from Roe vs Wade. Congratulations, on the so-called 'conservative' accomplishment by TM.

That's why it's so great! I thank you for recognizing Tmth's legacy of passing common sense legislation!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 08:09:30 AM »

When I said "pass single payer healthcare and you'll get my attention", this isn't what I had in mind, but kay. Have fun with this.

Also will say, I am not a huge fan of single payer in Atlasia's healthcare system. We should expand and reform our current ACA system. But especially regions shouldn't pass singlepayer care, as it doesn't have the resources and authority of the federal gov't.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 01:39:28 AM »

Well, this was out of the blue for me at least. I can't say we were the best of friends, by any stretch of the word, but I think we developed some sort of working respect, of which I enjoyed. It will be a very different game and region without you. Thank you for your service.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 01:12:56 AM »

I am very happy to see her moving up to the big house where she belongs.

So disturbing to see someone desiring to, as some might say "lock her up," over a lover's quarrel. I would say "get a room," but sadly free communistic love is one of the foremost goals of the NSDAP.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2017, 01:19:05 AM »

Nev, had you treated her with a modicum of respect, she'd still be on your team today.

She worked very hard for Labor in general and you in particular.

She never once felt appreciated working under you. And I say "under" because you treated her as an underling.

Far be it for me to be unappreciative of one of the men inadvertently responsible for dismantling Labor.

Ben, it's okay, I'm not into her. I'm gay. She's all yours. No need to whiteknight.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies