...and now the Schoolcraft County GOP Committee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 07:01:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  ...and now the Schoolcraft County GOP Committee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ...and now the Schoolcraft County GOP Committee  (Read 2466 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 31, 2013, 03:58:31 PM »
« edited: March 31, 2013, 04:03:07 PM by Torie »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, ahole, your God wimped out on the AIDS thing, and left too many of us alive, and now it no longer kills to boot. Maybe just maybe HE does not hate us as much as you do.  Is that at all possible ahole? And what is the relevance of the percentage thing again by the way?  What percentage does one need to get up to, to "justify" stop being discriminated against? Just asking ahole.

It is a schadenfreude moment for me savoring these people freaking out. I admit it! Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:47 PM »

I am not slightly right of center on economic issues for net worth purposes. I have far more than I will ever need. I know how to make money. And it is not all about me. Having said that, given the circumstances, I will be less tolerant of Pub politicians who are ignorant and intolerant on this issue than I used to be. It is one thing to try to balance religious rights, with gay rights, in some good faith manner, even if one may get the balance wrong perhaps imo, like Muon2. It is quite another to be a hater, and a bigot, and simply not care about gay rights, because they wish we were all dead or something, or back in the closet, because they loath us as human beings, wired the way we are for reasons unknown, but it is the way we are. That's just cruel!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 10:17:47 AM »

What TNF said is perhaps more apropos for KY, where he's from, and which is a demographically stagnant state.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 08:25:27 PM »

These hacks have no power to purge anybody from anything. F them. What you do, is selectively punish them at the ballot box. They shall learn. What I would do is push for jungle primaries myself. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies