Our Vaginas, Their Choice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:08:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Our Vaginas, Their Choice
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Our Vaginas, Their Choice  (Read 2499 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »

Zuwo, this is a genuine question, why didn't you sign the bill, seeing as you clearly support it?

It was my intention to let the bill become law as quietly as possible since I expected even more fake outrage if I had signed it. Wink
I think there's more outrage now because you are using loopholes to enforce a law that the voters clearly do not want
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2013, 08:29:35 AM »

Zuwo, this is a genuine question, why didn't you sign the bill, seeing as you clearly support it?

It was my intention to let the bill become law as quietly as possible since I expected even more fake outrage if I had signed it. Wink

How could you think that a law like this would be ignored in a game that revolves around debating these issues?

A lot of bills fly under the radar in this game, that's why. I undererstimated the Attorney General's political activism and didn't expect the President to meddle with the affairs of our region.

Once again, I strongly reject any accusations of having acted in an anti-democratic way. I'll gladly repeat it again: A referendum isn't the only way a piece of legislation can be voted on by the Mideast people.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2013, 08:32:11 AM »

pretty sure the outrage is real bru
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2013, 08:35:13 AM »

pretty sure the outrage is real bru

True, but I'm starting to enjoy it. Wink
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2013, 11:38:21 AM »

A governor is exploiting a legal loophole to remain unaccountable to the people of his region. And y'all talk about tone and negativity...

Have a look at the Mideast Constitution before drawing far-fetched conclusions. It isn't possible to hold a referendum on the bill, but there are other means available to have a public vote.

And those means seemingly only remain available because there isn't a loophole to exploit to prevent their use.

You seem to have no remorse over this, and that's incredibly frustrating.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies