The Mideast Record-Courier (Exclusive Interview with Roy Barnes) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:35:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Mideast Record-Courier (Exclusive Interview with Roy Barnes) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Mideast Record-Courier (Exclusive Interview with Roy Barnes)  (Read 30807 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: March 31, 2015, 04:54:54 AM »

The weird thing this myopic nostalgia for 2011 (Huh) fails to touch upon is that RPP was terrible. Not that the entire stagnant duopoly wasn't, but you know. I can't fathom pining for the days when BRTD would win a Senate seat on write-in votes because he had a JCP tag.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 06:08:58 PM »

My campaign thread has mysteriously gone missing (perhaps I drunkenly deleted it) but I've since revised my plan to take office if elected, and push for a radically devolved structure between region and federal government. Hence my party label. Wink
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 07:58:35 PM »

I believe Mr. Pryor's vote is also invalid (or rather irrelevant) since he preferenced NOTA.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 08:20:31 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2015, 08:24:13 PM by oakvale »

I shall be launching a legal challenge to the result should Messrs. RPryor and Twistory's votes be counted. It is also deeply unsettling that an election may have taken place with clearly misleading instructions given to voters, and would cast doubt on the legitimacy of the result, whoever may win.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 09:37:18 PM »

I shall be launching a legal challenge to the result should Messrs. RPryor and Twistory's votes be counted. It is also deeply unsettling that an election may have taken place with clearly misleading instructions given to voters, and would cast doubt on the legitimacy of the result, whoever may win.

What's wrong with Twistory's vote, exactly?  He also had 10 forum posts in the relevant period, so it's not inactivity.

The question is whether, since most of those posts are, well, votes, they should count as "posts" proper. I'd argue not.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 09:51:56 PM »

What's wrong with Twistory's vote, exactly?  He also had 10 forum posts in the relevant period, so it's not inactivity.

The question is whether, since most of those posts are, well, votes, they should count as "posts" proper. I'd argue not.

Then your problem is not just with Twistory.  It is with AutumnLeaf and perhaps others. 

Indeed. Hopefully it doesn't end up materially affecting the results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies