What happened to Schweitzer? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:35:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What happened to Schweitzer? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What happened to Schweitzer?  (Read 1825 times)
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« on: August 07, 2015, 05:50:07 PM »

He had been giving a bunch of interviews and looking like he was going to run.  Then he said this:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=194149.0

It set off a huge firestorm, and he then stopped doing interviews and disappeared off the national scene.

Dear God, that's rude, and I don't even like Feinstein whatsoever. That makes me glad he is not in the race.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 07:00:17 PM »

Democrats aren't much interested in politicians who blame video games for gun violence. This isn't the 90s anymore.

Then how do you explain that basically the only thing the Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik did in the entire year before his mass killings was playing video games? No connection whatsoever? And it wasn't just any kind of video game. It was the single most violent there is out there. The combination mental illness and violent video games can be pretty deadly, just as the combination of mental illness and gun possession can be pretty lethal too.

Considering that he was a political extremist, I would wager that variable has a lot more to do with his desire to kill than playing video games.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies