Attempted Gas Attack on Furries in Chicago! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:28:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Attempted Gas Attack on Furries in Chicago! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attempted Gas Attack on Furries in Chicago!  (Read 9973 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: December 08, 2014, 08:58:27 AM »
« edited: December 08, 2014, 09:02:52 AM by oakvale »

While I support interring furries in prison camps for the good of society (normal), this may have been a step too far.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 09:01:37 AM »
« Edited: December 08, 2014, 09:06:31 AM by oakvale »

Making fun of people who were intentionally gassed is super fun isn't it? Cheesy

Yeah this thread is an abomination.  Hate crimes are no laughing matter.

Political correctness apparently actually has gone mad. Are we really supposed to pretend that this isn't funny?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »

Ahaha Jesus Christ, this is not a "hate crime" or "bigotry". It's about on a par with an incident at the Gathering of the Juggalos. Assigning language like that to a bunch of people getting sick because some insane jilted 'furry' had a grudge reduces hate crimes against actual minorities to meaningless buzzwords.

Yeah, the sort of bigotry displayed in this thread is disgusting. How different do you think the reaction for this would be if this were, say, Comicon or CPAC?

And any case, you'd think that leftists would want to celebrate cultural diversity rather than encouraging attacks on it.
I don't care what they get up to. Dressing up in a silly costume because you think you have a connection to an animal is less bonkers than dressing up in a silly costume because you think you have a connection to god.

Huh? You'll often be paid and even possibly get a house out of doing that latter. In fact, if you pick the right Church and you get lucky, you might even wind up in the House of Lords. Strikes me as pretty good deal.

People with free houses can be bonkers too, my friend. Also I'd just like to clarify for Mr. CrabCKe that it's really not a fetish (for most of us).

What is furry-ism then? I'm generally not too familiar with it.

Is this post real?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 06:04:15 PM »

You are all overthinking this. Furries are weird and silly (this is undeniable) and this bizzare incident is thus funny, particularly since no one actually died. That's all. As I said above, it's like if there was a gas attack at the Gathering of the Juggalos.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies