Sanders campaign: Clinton won only states where we didn't compete (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:11:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders campaign: Clinton won only states where we didn't compete (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders campaign: Clinton won only states where we didn't compete  (Read 3855 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: March 28, 2016, 02:55:39 PM »

Man, being a political consultant for a campaign must be the easiest job in the world. It's coming up with analysis around par with poor-quality Atlas posts and half-baked plans and excuses; and for that you get paid a 6 figure salary and a chance to hobnob with the bigwigs of Washington.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 04:07:07 PM »

Shadows is from India. Like most foreign Ron Paul/Bernie Sanders supporters, he somehow thinks we give a sh_t what he thinks and that posting on an obscure internet forum about who he supports will influence peoples' opinions

Ugh if that's true, then that's even worse. I don't even understand why he's posting here, let alone posting like he actually has any stake in the race.

Well...

Clearly one major difference between the two is foreign policy.

Lol they're literally the same. Oh he opposed a war years ago, big deal. He still supports or doesn't give a crap about 90% of what the US has done abroad.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »

I will take Monster Trump who can be controlled in a Dem Senate & house to this pure evil of a woman although I would never vote for Trump. But I hope she loses in the GE - whether it is to Trump or Cruz or whoever it is! [/b]

Good riddance then. If you would help endanger this country's future prosperity and safety by supporting a terrible person like Trump just because you didn't get the candidate you wanted, then you really shouldn't even be in the party anyway.

The way things are going, you might as well start packing your bags now.

I would not support someone who voted for the Iraq War & then took the learning from it & led the push to massacre Libya and now wants to do the same in Syria. I am not worried about safety with Trump - I am worried about Trump's economic policies, attack on minorities, authoritarian tendency, horrible words & many other things.

But when it comes to Foreign Policy, Clinton is a proven monster compared to a potential monster in Trump. Atleast Trump is not dumb & if he is surrounded be good legally sound intelligent people, I think he will show better judgement that Clinton.

I dislike Clinton for many things but mainly her foreign policy -  I would never support a warmonger. I would never support Trump either whom I dislike substantially more & I don't want to see him as President!

Mfw when Clinton is a proven monster for being (essentially) a generic world leader in terms of her views.

Mfw when Trump is not a 'proven monstet' despite endorsing mass deportations that would destabaise Central America; has openly supported assasinating foreign leaders; supports right-wing autocrat Putin, wants economic war with China, has no qualms about using nuclear weapons unilaterally, would trigger huge conflict with even moderate Muslims etc

Mfw when I realise you are from India, where a real ing monster is PM.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies