The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 05:17:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)  (Read 68487 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 05:55:34 AM »

Shouldn't the regency for the realm be resolved with my will? One person up there was clearly favored for the position should Royce have died/turned traitor.

I imagine the Royces and certainly Lyn Corbrey may share Cersei Lannister's philosophy on the wills of dead Kings...
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 06:13:40 PM »

The best laid plans of mice and imps...

What I want to know is how Tyrion and Dany resolved the question of what happens to Jaime.  You'd think he'd be dead by now, no?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 09:00:44 PM »

Apparently seeking vengeance for a wife raping sadist madman was less important than acquiring 30,000 swords, the largest bank in the realm, keeping Tyrion's knowledge of Dragons and how to kill them away from Stannis, a coronation by the true leader of the faith, and marraige to the most intelligent and eligible consort in the world Wink

Of course, said madman was still Dany's father, but point taken (still has to be awkward Tongue )
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 05:03:56 AM »

please don't worry Lumine, real life always has to come first, this isn't life or death and the odd judder doesn't make our turns and stuff any less good when they come!

This!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 05:28:43 AM »

Right, my trip is not going to end for some days (the strike is still going on), but I can't keep the game frozen for so long. We'll be getting POV's tomorrow, and so far I'm considering Rickon, Bran or Melisandre and an Iron Islands POV (Asha or Aeron Greyjoy, or Desmera Redwyne as a long shot).

I should also note that Fingerbones has not been on the forum since June 22 nor he has sent orders, so that is a matter that does concern me given Daenerys's current role. If he doesn't send any orders or reappears before this turn is over, I may have to take action as with Littlefinger/Walder Frey or leave the position open for a player.

My vote would be to take the Walder/Littlefinger approach, that way you open up Asha for the person Garlan found and we avoid having GameDany dangling about as a loose thread.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2015, 02:50:06 PM »

Tyrion was put on ice before without being killed, and that clearly ended up helping the game. A thought - Dany and her dragons could be lost, her armies leaderless and her location unknown, a la end of ADWD?

That way if Fingerbones comes back, or another worthy player emerges, or you need Dany as a deus ex modina, we are still good to go

Also I ought to stress my Asha is a maybe! But she's really great and fun and stuff. And quite reliable...

Eh, we got lucky with Tyrion.  Leaving GameDany alive and just hoping Fingerbones comes back leaves things too much in limbo and unlike with GameTyrion, Fingerbones has already made enough major strategic moves that it wouldn't really be fair to a new player because they'd be forced to take the path another player essentially chose for them.  And Dany isn't really an ideal Deus ex Machina from a story telling standpoint because we already know about her and what she'd likely do in about 90-95% of situations.  Beyond which, it's almost always better to let the remaining players fight it out than it is to rely on a Deus ex Machina of any sort. 
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2015, 07:11:05 PM »

Mmm. Isn't what she'd mainly do go and fry Others? and so isn't your vote a teensy bit self-serving, X? I fully admit mine is too though, as a member of the living and a Targ partisan at that! Personally I vote Benjen her until something (willing player, good mod death opportunity, Fingerbones, whatever) turns up.

But for pity's sake don't kill off those dragons, we really need them to stop the enemy given that there seem to be as many unkillable beings as Renly had peasants in the books...!

My vote actually isn't self-serving, even if it happens to benefit me, since I'm not making it with any strategic purpose.  I'd be fine with doing whatever makes for a better story and more interesting game.  I'm pretty sure I've said to both Lumine and Dereich in the past that I've already accomplished like 90% of my goals for the game and am now just having fun ruling over my dystopian fiefdom in the North ("the rest is gravy" is how I believe I put it) Tongue 

I genuinely believe these games are generally a lot more interesting without Dany/if she dies (and still would even if I were playing as an ally of GameDany) because the dragons make her pretty over-powered (remember in the first game, it took an Arryn-Lannister-Stark-Baratheon-Greyjoy alliance to defeat Dany even without her dragons).  The Others have certain weaknesses that can be exploited, but the dragons are basically all-but-invincible.  There's also admittedly an element of personal preference since Dany winning probably means the closest thing to a "happily ever after" ending and that kinda just feels wrong for a GoT game that has been as dark as this one has.  Of course, it's obviously Lumine's call, so I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 06:34:38 AM »
« Edited: July 07, 2015, 09:44:35 AM by Winter has come »

After all of the extreme risks I've taken and steps in a certain direction, as well as it spelling doom for the entire Lannister crew considering the two largest human armies in the game have broken into the west based on actions and advice by Daenerys/Finger bones, by killing or doing away with Daenerys, you are essentially doing away with all of this faction as well, which is why you can't simply kill her off. Also I'd argue adolescent dragons are far less a deus ex machina than an army of the living dead which only grows in strength with time, their main strength is being a morale blow and a rallying cry for armies.

You say Daenerys' new player would be forced into certain decisions, but that's exactly what happened with my character and I've done fine with it lol... I felt I've played my hand pretty well and breathed life into the game considering with a United Westeros under him, Stannis would have surely repelled Daenerys invasion given Tyrion's knowledge of dragons and how to bring them down(coupled with my own ideas). The Lannisters were universally hated by all factions when I took control, and through a deal of effort and time and politicking I've managed to get into a far better position from want seemed like certain and inevitable death for the 4 members remaining in the family.

Dragons are a part of ASOIAF as much as the ice demons from the North are, and Daenerys is one of the "big three", of which one is already dead, and as Daenerys is one of the very few possible riders anyways, doing away with her is doing away with them. GRRM has stated the end of the series would be bittersweet like LOTR, but that characters would survive and it wouldn't be some grim dark ending. Not saying we have to play it like that here, but aside from minor events much of the early part of the game follows with what I think will happen anyways, ie KL getting blown up, Aegon taking power, Stannis making yet another comeback....

Daenerys is far too major a player both figuratively and literally at this point to even consider just killing off. There is far too much at play already, and effectively just hands the reigns to the Vale once Casterly Rock falls, and the odds of them even being in position to stop the others are slim and haphazard at best.an given they still have to pass back out of the West while taking key castles.

Just to note claimants to the seven kingdoms as a whole aside from Daenerys:

1) Shireen
2) Tommen
3) Myrcella
4) Edric
5) Aegon's daughter
6) Stannis' other daughter

All just children with regencies, and none able to truly grasp the iron throne's level of responsibility. It spells pretty certain death for the living I'd say given the lack of good commanders and warriors lol.

Just my two cents, but it's going to feel like this all has been for nothing if she is simply swept under a rug and like I'm being punished for Fingerbones dropping the ball. Me and Garlan will be hung out to dry so to speak hehe, and at this point there isn't room for politics anyways. The undead are coming ffs lol, the only thing that will happen is Targ supporters getting beaten into the ground and a general conglomeration under Shireen of those that remain, who have no obsidian and 4 or so VS swords between them.

Or the living could...you know...unite against the army of the dead Tongue  Also, as I've said the Others have some severe weaknesses you guys haven't exploited.  In fact, if our situations were reversed, I'm pretty sure I have a way to completely neutralize them as a threat before the end of the turn (not that I'm gonna tell you guys what it is though I can PM it to Lumine to prove that it is legit).  As for the GameLannisters and GameAurane being screwed, I'd argue that really isn't a good reason to spare GameDany (or worse still spare her dragons) nor is it necessarily true (you've both got plenty of viable options). It'd be showing serious favoritism towards one side to spare GameDany just b/c it'd help GameTyrion and GameAurane and that's not really right.

If I've played a good game as Ramsay (remember that I started with basically the worst hand in the game, part of the reason I chose him tbh, and had literally no men at one point), then it should be entirely possible for me to win.  If we're just gonna keep inventing Deus ex Machinas to ensure the Others can't win/prolong the game indefinitely than what's the point?  If we're nearing the end and the Others are on track to win at least a partial victory than there's really nothing wrong with that. Plus more and more players will probably die as we near the end, but that is the nature of the beast.  Tbh, I'm far less interested in World Domination than I am in exploring all the...err...fun possibilities my dystopian fiefdom has to offer Tongue  Beyond which, tree-God Bran, Melisandre, and presumably Azor Ahai floating around.

Lastly, but dealing the Others a severe setback over this would be extremely unfair imo.  Why should I (of all people) be penelized for Fingerbones' inactivity?  I didn't even ally with GameDany Tongue  It only makes sense if you see the Others winning as a fundamentally unacceptable outcome, but if we stack the deck against them than how is that fair?

Maybe I'm wrong (and my apologies if I am), but it seems like a lot of the support for keeping GameDany alive is motivated in no small part by the strategic interests of certain players.  Hence these suggestions like "fine, kill Dany just give one of us her dragons or deal the Sidhe some sort of major setback" neither of which make any sense otherwise.

Edit: Also we've been playing this game for literally over half a year.  It is not unreasonable that we are basically entering the endgame phase and that'd mean it'd make more sense to start looking for ways to wrap things up (ex: killing off GameDany and her dragons) than it would to look for ways to prolong things just to change who wins.

Edit #2: Had the Lannisters aligned with GameStannis, I might very well have lost the battle for Winterfell.  As the knight in Indiana Jones would say, you chose poorly Tongue lol
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »

I love how you are missing the extreme irony in shuffling Daenerys out of the plot while using the term deus ex machina, when it's the best example so far of said term. Daenerys just goes suddenly poof?

And your suggestion the Lannisters and Dornish ally is laughable lol.

Your characterization of Culhrikan and the Others is incorrect if you're not looking at wiping out humanity entirely. From what we've seen in the series

1) The Others do not compromise with humans
2) Ramsay is even less likely to spare humanity

The idea that we should just do it to move things forward is doing the story misjustice as well, as I'd rather have a thrilling and complex tale rather than just humanity vs others, which we have right now with Dany in play.

I'm pretty sure I deleted the Lannister/Dorne thing right away (or meant to Tongue ) because it didn't make sense, but the point is you and Garlan still have a lot of options.  I also never said anything about compromising with humanity (lol).  I'm not sure where you even got that idea from, but whatever.  Yeah my *top* priority isn't world domination, but as long as I keep it within the bounds of what'd be IC, I can play my character how I want (or prioritize who is wiped out when and how brutally).

We've already had a half-year long (and fairly complex as far as these games go) story, but there is no point inventing Deus ex Machinas to keep dragging things out past what make sense in the context of the game.  It'd be even worse, however, to spare a character simply because his/her survival gives certain players a better chance of winning.  I'd also be nice if you responded to the post instead of straw-maning (the non-sense about compromising with humanity) or focusing on minor things that were edited out (the Dorne thing).

Anyway, I feel like this discussion is getting a bit more antagonistic than it should.  We've both made our views clear, I think we should probably drop it at this point and leave this to Lumine's good judgement. 
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 03:06:33 PM »

They aren't being invented, dragons have been apart of the seris from the very beginning lol... So at least stop acting like they haven't been in game for several turns.

You said you weren't even going to bother with certain regions which implied sparing people.

Debate by nature is dramatic, it doesn't mean I'm not still being objective about it Wink

I'd also like to add that the existence of dragons/others in the game predicates the other to also exist; they are there to balance each other imo

I think you misunderstood what I meant about not attacking certain places, but I can't really elaborate lest I give away certain things.  All I'll say is that there is more than one way to...err...flay a cat Evil
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2015, 07:59:51 PM »

*snip*
and slightly wish I'd been able to destroy Stannis with it!
*snip*

Well...I do still have a Stannis Wight floating around Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 05:58:07 PM »

I'll bet 20 X points you're alive (albeit completely broken as a military and political force Tongue )
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 07:21:25 PM »
« Edited: October 24, 2015, 01:52:20 PM by Winter has come »

Since I made one for the last game, here’s a quick recap/tribute to the fallen (more names will be added as the game goes on)

The deceased (in order of death):

1. Lord Walder Frey (RPryor) - Poisoned, presumably by Black Walder Frey
2. Lord Petyr Baelish (SJoyce) - Killed by the Tyrells while in a coma
3. Lord Mace Tyrell (Spamage) - Burned alive by wildfire along with the rest of KL
4. King Joffrey Baratheon (Mr. X) - Killed by Loras Tyrell, the Kingslayer
5. Lord Roose Bolton (Elkins) - Killed by Stannis during the Battle of Winterfell
6. King Aegon Targaryen (Dkrolga) - Went crazy and killed himself
7. King Euron Greyjoy (Talleyrand) - Incinerated by a dragon
8. Lord Commander Jon Connington (Dkrolga) - Turned into a Wight during the Battle of Castle Black
9. King Stannis Baratheon (Dereich) - Turned into a Wight during the Battle of Winterfell Cool
10. Lord “Bronze” Yohn Royce (Badgate) - Killed by Jorah Mormont’s forces at Kingswood
11. King Victarion Greyjoy (Dkrolga) - Killed by Asha Greyjoy's forces during the battle of Pyke
12. Lord Edmure Tully (Dereich) - Killed by Tyrell forces during the Riverrun Massacre
13. King Consort Tyrion Lannister (LeonardotheRed) - Assassinated by Lady Waynwood
14. Lord Willas Tyrell (Spamage) - Assassinated by Doran Martell
15. Prince Doran Martell (Talleyrand) - Here be dragons...
16. Lord Andar Royce (Badgate) - Impaled by his own men
17. King Aurane Velaryeon (Garlan Gunter) - Torn limb from limb by an angry mob
18. The Night's King/Ramsay Snow/Culrikhan (Mr. X) - Killed by Beltaine

Noteworthy NPC deaths:
- Grand Maester Pycelle, Vargo Hoat
- Oberyn Martell, Gregor Clegane, Mance Rayder, Ryman Frey, the OTL Night's King
- Ralf Kenning, Dagmer Cleftjaw, Grand Maester Vaellyn, the Kettleblacks, Janos Slynt
- Loras Tyrell, Meryn Trant, Boros Blount, Margaery Tyrell, Garth Tyrell, Paxter Redwyne
- Hizdahr zo Loraq, Kevan Lannister, Grey Worm, Edwyn Frey, Black Walder Frey
- Hother “Whoresbane” Umber, Arnolf Karstark, Daario Neharis, Selyse Baratheon
- All but three two members of House Frey (according to word of mod)
- Locke, Mathias Rowan, Myranda, Nestor Royce, Lancel Lannister, Lady Stoneheart
- Olly, Aemon Targaryen, Tormund Giantsbane, the Umbers, the Karstarks
- Jon Stark, Val Stark, the OTL High Sparrow, the JonConn Wight
- Ysilla Baratheon, Desmara Redwyne, Roslin Tully, Hoster Tully Jr., Robin Arryn, Howland Reed
- "Little" Walder Frey, Randyll Tarly, Varys, Illyrio Mopatis
- Garlan Tyrell, Olenna Tyrell, Hyle Hunt, Damon Flowers
- Arianne Martell, Trystane Martell, The Sand Snakes
- Lyn Corbray, Anya Waynwood, Qyburn, Wyman Manderly
- Jason Mallister, Barristan Selmy, Mace Tyrell II, Anders Yronwood
- Garth Tyrell
- "Big" Walder Frey, Melisandre, Benjen Stark, Theon Greyjoy/Reek, Jon Snow
- Anyone I didn’t care about enough to mention (like Bowen Marsh Tongue )

NPCs that have been turned into Others:
- Arya Stark

Houses that have been completely wiped out:

- House Hightower
- House Umber
- House Karstark (the only remaining one is Alys Karstark according to word of mod)
- House Magnar
- House Tyrell
- House Bolton

Valar Morghulis!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 10:25:25 PM »

Could I return as Dany? The game my hate me, but I'm not going to give in and let some random numbers define me.

I suppose it'd be too much to hope for you to go crazy Targaryen and just burn down Southern Westeros Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2015, 08:49:10 PM »

Let the killings begin!

This turn I plan to return to schedule to try and not spent a whole month on a turn, so I will notify those who will write this turn's POV's tomorrow on the ideas I have. The idea is for POV's to be up on Wednesday or Thursday, and end the turn on Sunday on a best case scenario.

So far I have Badgate and X as the ones who will write for this turn, but I'd be happy to count on one or two more players if there's interest!

I should add that I wouldn't mind doing a POV a turn or something like that, if it'd help.  I love writing those Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2015, 05:06:38 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2015, 11:58:38 AM by Winter has come »

In addition to the POV I'm going to write for Lumine this turn, I'll have a bonus one out tonight that I started writing during the intermission last turn (though obviously the one I'm doing for Lumine will take priority).
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2015, 12:01:45 PM »
« Edited: July 31, 2015, 12:03:34 PM by Winter has come »

...at least we've whittled the Sidhe themselves down to a puny 85,000 ish somehow...!?

Better hope Dany gets bored of steak soon and orders ice cream instead

Or she could just incinerate you for double-crossing her Tongue

@ Lumine: Has the invasion officially progressed enough that players can try to negotiate with me IC if they wish?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2015, 02:05:29 PM »

You are not only he person who has now murdered tens of thousands, pushing fearful refugees telling horror stories everywhere in the kingdom that is still safe but are also literally the boogeyman that Westerosi children are taught to fear from birth. Just the rumor that anyone was negotiating with you would be enough to topple any lord in the realm.

I'm pretty sure you're dead Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2015, 08:07:32 PM »

Considering how very very very few people were able to speak the old tongue BEFORE the entire North was eviscerated (and only beyond the wall besides) I don't really see how there could be much bargaining occurring.

Ramsay could speak the common tongue and thus presumably Culrikhan can communicate via raven.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2015, 11:48:28 AM »

Counting today?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2015, 05:49:15 PM »

Fair enough
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2015, 09:37:29 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2015, 09:05:50 AM by Winter has come »

A List of Links (the events and POVs of the game in chronological order for future reference):

Note: This will be edited over time

Turn One:

The first and last Small Council meeting:
Tyrion Lannister: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4447244#msg4447244
Joffrey Baratheon:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4447373#msg4447373
Mace Tyrell:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4447454#msg4447454
Oberyn Martell:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4448130#msg4448130
Tyrion: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4449889#msg4449889
Pycelle I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4450405#msg4450405
Stannis I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4448962#msg4448962
Asha I (The Kraken's Daughter)Sadhttps://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4450410#msg4450410
Jon I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4450418#msg4450418
JonConn I (The Griffin Reborn)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4450418#msg4450418
Reek I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4450489#msg4450489
End of turn one: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4452819#msg4452819

Tyrion I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4451623#msg4451623
Mace I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4451664#msg4451664
Aegon II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4451765#msg4451765
Joffrey I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4451900#msg4451900
Doran I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4452189#msg4452189
Aegon III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4453620#msg4453620
Victarion I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4455221#msg4455221
Joffrey II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4455654#msg4455654
Varys I (The Spider): https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4459379#msg4459379
Jaime I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4459506#msg4459506
Jon II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4459526#msg4459526
End of turn two: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?
topic=205618.msg4461916#msg4461916

Doran II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4459758#msg4459758
Aegon IV: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4460348#msg4460348
Aegon V: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4465576#msg4465576
Qyburn I (The UnMaester)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4476608#msg4476608
Loras I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205619.msg4476612#msg4476612
Jaime II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4479038#msg4479038
End of turn three: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4479038#msg4479038

Aegon VI: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4482537#msg4482537
Arya I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4486491#msg4486491
Asha II (The Kraken's Daughter): https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4486534#msg4486534
Arianne I:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4486565#msg4486565
End of turn four:https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4489560#msg4489560

Bronze Yohn I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4489612#msg4489612
Doran III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4491280#msg4491280
Aegon VII: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4491871#msg4491871
Barristan I (The Queen's Hand)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4495970#msg4495970
Varys II (The Spider)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4495987#msg4495987
Reek II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4496002#msg4496002
Aegon VIII: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4496175#msg4496175
End of turn five: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4500855#msg4500855

Bronze Yohn II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4501311#msg4501311
Tyrion II: Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4501536#msg4501536
Tyrion II: Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4501538#msg4501538
Aegon IX: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4502931#msg4502931
Bronze Yohn III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4503857#msg4503857
The Blackfish: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4506491#msg4506491
Denys I (The Lord Commander)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4506540#msg4506540
End of turn six: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4508940#msg4508940
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2015, 09:47:18 AM »
« Edited: August 16, 2015, 09:07:04 AM by Winter has come »

A List of Links continued:

Turn Seven:

Aegon X: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4512835#msg4512835
Monterys I (The Lord of the Tides)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4516079#msg4516079
Arya II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4517090#msg4517090
Jorah I (The Bear)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4518140#msg4518140
Reek III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4518176#msg4518176
Bronze Yohn IV: Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4519788#msg4519788
Bronze Yohn IV: Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4519789#msg4519789
End of turn seven: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4522846#msg4522846

Bronze Yohn V: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4527766#msg4527766
Aegon XI: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4530074#msg4530074
Tyrion III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4531417#msg4531417
Brienne I: Part 1 of 3: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4540789#msg4540789
Brienne I: Part 2 of 3: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4540790#msg4540790
Brienne I: Part 3 of 3: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4540791#msg4540791
Reek IV: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4542290#msg4542290
End of turn eight: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4553555#msg4553555

Aurane I (The Lord of the Waters)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4567468#msg4567468
Baelor I (The Mute)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205622.msg4568556#msg4568556
Willas I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4567554#msg4567554
Bronze Yohn VI: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4567591#msg4567591
Aegon XII: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4567731#msg4567731
Myrcella I: Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4568204#msg4568204
Myrcella I: Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4568205#msg4568205
Tyrion IV: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4568422#msg4568422
Varys III: Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4570973#msg4570973
Varys III: Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4570975#msg4570975
Reek V: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4574985#msg4574985
End of turn nine: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4578875#msg4578875

JonConn II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4584903#msg4584903
Bronze Yohn VII: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4590777#msg4590777
Aeron I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4598782#msg4598782
Davos I (The Onion Hand): Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4599207#msg4599207
Davos I (The Onion Hand): Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4599853#msg4599853
Qyburn II (The False Speton): Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4599219#msg4599219
Qyburn II (The False Septon): Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4600242#msg4600242
Sansa I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4601121#msg4601121
End of turn ten: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4604096#msg4604096

Samwell I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4617152#msg4617152
Theon I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4618996#msg4618996
End of turn eleven: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4621322#msg4621322

Royce I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4627162#msg4627162
Arya III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4630384#msg4630384
Melisandre I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4630390#msg4630390
Jon III: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4630392#msg4630392
Theon II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4630393#msg4630393
End of turn twelve: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4632667#msg4632667
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2015, 09:48:37 AM »
« Edited: August 20, 2015, 07:58:30 PM by Winter has come »

A List of Links continued:

Turn Thirteen:

Ramsay I (The King in the North): Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4648401#msg4648401
Ramsay I (The King in the North): Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4648403#msg4648403
Aurane II: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4648805#msg4648805
Asha III (The Kraken's Daughter)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4654242#msg4654242
End of turn thirteen: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4661890#msg4661890

Lyn I (Lord Forlorn)Sad https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4664670#msg4664670
Ramsay II (The King in the North): Part 1 of 2 https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4668008#msg4668008
Ramsay II (The King in the North): Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4668010#msg4668010
Osha I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4673246#msg4673246
Bran I: Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4673278#msg4673278
Bran I: Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4673280#msg4673280
End of turn fourteen: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4674909#msg4674909

Arya IV (The Night's Queen): Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4679817#msg4679817
Arya IV (The Night's Queen): Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205625.msg4679821#msg4679821
Olenna I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4685354#msg4685354
Sansa II: Part 1 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4685779#msg4685779
Sansa II: Part 2 of 2: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4685794#msg4685794
Pylos I: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205623.msg4691507#msg4691507
End of turn fifteen: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=205618.msg4691577#msg4691577
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2015, 08:11:24 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2015, 08:14:05 PM by Winter has come »

In case anyone was wondering, I actually had a reason for attacking Riverrun despite it seeming otherwise Smiley

FTR, I wasn't really going to let you be King in the South Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies