Election Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:55:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Discussion Thread  (Read 4663 times)
WiseGuy

« on: April 24, 2005, 05:28:59 PM »

Keystone, I cannot remain silent any longer.  Your actions are destroying our party's reputation.

Please don't leave.  We need as many good members as we can get, especially with all the damage this may do to the party.
WiseGuy

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 05:45:56 PM »

Keystone, I cannot remain silent any longer.  Your actions are destroying our party's reputation.

Please don't leave.  We need as many good members as we can get, especially with all the damage this may do to the party.

I'm not doing any damage. Look at the people attacking me for this yet remained silent on who voted for King. The people that disliked us disliked us from the beginning.

When new members come to the forum and they see this, it won't make it very easy for us to recruit them.  Plus, your continued support of NixonNow is costing us members from within the party (i.e. CheeseWhiz and DanielX).
WiseGuy

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 06:05:25 PM »

Yeah...because it's ok when King's supporters get people who shouldn't be voting to vote but it's bad when I do it.

King didn't do anything!!!  It's obvious that Smash came and voted on his own volition.  You admitted to recruiting TN2024 to vote for NixonNow!  I've restricted my criticisms to the party forum in the past out of respect for you, Mr. Chairman, but this is going too far for someone who has shown little or no respect for this forum or its members.
WiseGuy

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 06:25:32 PM »

Yeah...because it's ok when King's supporters get people who shouldn't be voting to vote but it's bad when I do it.

King didn't do anything!!!  It's obvious that Smash came and voted on his own volition.  You admitted to recruiting TN2024 to vote for NixonNow!  I've restricted my criticisms to the party forum in the past out of respect for you, Mr. Chairman, but this is going too far for someone who has shown little or no respect for this forum or its members.

King didn't speak out against it. No one else did. It's THEIR hypocrisy.

If you didn't like the fact that Smash voted for King, all you had to do was challenge the election.  But instead, you decided to sink to "their" level and seek petty revenge.

You are the National representative of our Party, and your actions are reflecting back on the rest of us.
WiseGuy

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 06:32:02 PM »

I'm sorry, WiseGuy, but I'm 75% sure that I'm going to leave...  If you can reform the party, go ahead, but for now, I'm thinking of trying to resurrect the Libertarians Wink

If you do, I'll disown you as my brother! Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies