Do you support Trump's temporary Muslim ban (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:37:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do you support Trump's temporary Muslim ban (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 214

Author Topic: Do you support Trump's temporary Muslim ban  (Read 6792 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 13, 2016, 04:08:23 PM »
« edited: June 13, 2016, 04:09:55 PM by Brown Line »

No. We should ban immigration from many countries in the middle east though.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 04:12:36 PM »

Just wondering, would your ban apply to non-Muslims in those countries as well?

Yes, unless they're refugees.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 04:21:49 PM »

Just wondering, would your ban apply to non-Muslims in those countries as well?

Yes, unless they're refugees.

What countries in particular? Would this cover tourista and diplomats or just migrants?

Migrants.  Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran and possibly others. Im not running for President.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 04:24:08 PM »

"Temporary" is a hilarious lie.

As if Muslims or anyone would want to come to America once we start kicking people out for their faith. It's no longer America at that point; no longer a bastion of freedom.

This is exactly what the Islamic Fundamentalists want; to destroy the ideals and freedoms that make America the best country on earth. Not surprising that Drumpf and his cavalcade of crazies want it.

I don't think they care about destroying our ideals, actually Ive never heard a terrorist say that.  They just want to kill as many of us as possible.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 06:40:51 PM »

The obsession with Trump continues.

The Democrats on here need to choose, do they support the LGBT community or the Muslims who want to murder them because the Koran says so.

SO all 1.6 BILLION of us want to kill them? The Bible also says to stone gays as well, can you find me anyone on this forum who can show you examples of me saying I want gay people dead?

Leviticus 20:13 ""'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

It's a matter of interpretation, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are of the Semitic culture who, at the time was VERY anti-LGBT and MANY of the Semitic cultures STILL are, I advise you go go see how Middle East Christians feel about LGBT issues as well.

Many still take the Qur'an as VERBATIM, while modernists such as myself do not.

You modernists are a small minority.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 06:46:51 PM »

The obsession with Trump continues.

The Democrats on here need to choose, do they support the LGBT community or the Muslims who want to murder them because the Koran says so.

SO all 1.6 BILLION of us want to kill them? The Bible also says to stone gays as well, can you find me anyone on this forum who can show you examples of me saying I want gay people dead?

Leviticus 20:13 ""'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

It's a matter of interpretation, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are of the Semitic culture who, at the time was VERY anti-LGBT and MANY of the Semitic cultures STILL are, I advise you go go see how Middle East Christians feel about LGBT issues as well.

Many still take the Qur'an as VERBATIM, while modernists such as myself do not.

You modernists are a small minority.

As someone who actually spent years on the Arabic and Islamic studies at the university, I can say you have no clue what you're talking about.

No, I know exactly what Im talking about. Liberal Islam is a very very small percentage of Islam.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies