... And now Ben supports SSM
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:29:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  ... And now Ben supports SSM
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: ... And now Ben supports SSM  (Read 4987 times)
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2013, 10:37:36 PM »

Thank god someone's sarcasm detector is on.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2013, 11:04:39 PM »

No. It's not that Ben supports SSM. It's that he supports whatever Mark Warner supports.

Beat me to the punch. Sad
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »

I don't think anyone thinks I am a moderate hero. Or do you?  Smiley
Uh, yes. Huh
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2013, 10:09:56 PM »

How is Torie a moderate hero? A moderate hero doesn't mean that on average you have views that are in the middle of the spectrum, or that you have a moderate demeanor when approaching issues. It means that you always seek out the position that is most compatible with the "mainstream" on every single issue. Someone who hates teachers unions but at the same time advocates they should be paid $100,000 a year is not a moderate hero.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2013, 11:42:12 PM »

How is Torie a moderate hero? A moderate hero doesn't mean that on average you have views that are in the middle of the spectrum, or that you have a moderate demeanor when approaching issues. It means that you always seek out the position that is most compatible with the "mainstream" on every single issue. Someone who hates teachers unions but at the same time advocates they should be paid $100,000 a year is not a moderate hero.
The notion that teachers can be paid $100,000 without unions is insane. Unless you're using should very liberally. As in I should be able to stuff my face every day and lose 20 lbs. It'd be nice for it to magically happen, but it's firmly in the realm of fantasy.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:17 PM »

most of what i say is sarcastic, and its rarely caught. I feel your pain.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2013, 04:44:50 AM »

The notion that teachers can be paid $100,000 without unions is insane. Unless you're using should very liberally. As in I should be able to stuff my face every day and lose 20 lbs. It'd be nice for it to magically happen, but it's firmly in the realm of fantasy.

Calm down man. The point is that he certainly isn't a moderate hero.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies