Mike Tomlin's sideline interference Thanksgiving Day.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:54:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Mike Tomlin's sideline interference Thanksgiving Day.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Purposeful or not?
Purposeful

Not purposeful

Didn't see it.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 9

Author Topic: Mike Tomlin's sideline interference Thanksgiving Day....  (Read 868 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 05, 2013, 03:51:26 PM »

One hundred percent intentional. The video KDKA showed, and now ESPN is showing, shows Tomlin taking a sidestep to the field once the returner gets the corner, then Tomlin turns his head for a full second or two, then jumps out of the way once the returner is up on him.

Moreover, if the Steelers lose to the Dolphins this weekend, and I don't think they will (Tannehill is in for a rough day, methinks), but if they do, the "fire Tomlin" stuff will get going full gear. I always thought they were unfair to Cowher (he had them in the AFC Title every other year for like fifteen years), and Tomlin's about to find out how brutal the local press and fan base can be if it doesn't turn around. I think he's a good coach, I don't think the Steelers have a lot of talent, and they always get the absolute most out of the mostly mediocre talent that they do have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies