Who won the main Fox debate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:10:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who won the main Fox debate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

Ben Carson

Chris Christie

Jeb Bush

Rand Paul

John Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Who won the main Fox debate?  (Read 12377 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: January 29, 2016, 12:36:53 AM »

This forum is the biggest ṡhit show I think I've ever seen in my life. The so called "staff" members of this community should be embarrassed, frankly.

On topic, Jeb had a nice night and Rand also did well. Ted stayed above the water.

Then get out if you think that.

I'll agree with the people who say Trump did by not showing up - the rhythm was uncomfortable, formulaic, odd without Trump's presence. He's really the center of the room when he's there and when he leaves there is no center of the room.

That being said, I thought Paul had his best night yet, and Cruz as always knows how to handle himself, though I can't count how many times he annoyingly said some form of "jeff sessions, steve king, steve king, jeff sessions". Christie as always is going to kick everyone's ass.

Most of the time, though, I felt like there was nothing going on. Dust was falling on the podiums. I particularly felt this when Bush, Carson, or Kasich were talking - time would almost stand still, and they were saying nothing of importance. Anti-relevance.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 01:02:29 AM »

This isn't oficially a Who won the debate poll, but we all know the intent of this.

Oh yes the idiot drones at fascist Drudge are a good indicator of anything, they mindlessly follow Trump and other far right nutjobs like drones what's new?

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 02:34:25 AM »
« Edited: January 29, 2016, 02:41:09 AM by Maxwell »

I didn't get any newfound confidence from Jeb - he still seemed to answer every question like he always does: with no stature. Jeb is a very tall guy, but he always seems like the smallest guy in the room. He just does not project a commanding leader.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies