Activists protest against Islamic Sharia law in US-wide rallies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 05:05:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Activists protest against Islamic Sharia law in US-wide rallies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Activists protest against Islamic Sharia law in US-wide rallies  (Read 2339 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 11, 2017, 06:29:41 PM »

Funny how the Left now defends religious fundamentalism when it's not Christians.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 07:05:03 PM »

Funny how the Left now defends religious fundamentalism when it's not Christians.

I'm fine with fundamentalists of any stripe as long as they don't try to impose their views on the state like the Christian Right in this country.

Fundamentalist Muslims would never try to impose their views on anyone else, you're right.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 08:49:42 PM »

I'm worried about my own safety under sharia law in the United States.  It's something that will affect millions of Americans and it really shows your privilege to dismiss me.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 09:04:07 PM »

I'm worried about my own safety under sharia law in the United States.  It's something that will affect millions of Americans and it really shows your privilege to dismiss me.

i am worried about my safety under Moon Law
please don't laugh at me

Evergreen just put it better then I ever could. Anyone who worries about Sharia law in this country is a genuine, unadulterated, undebatable moron. Not a difference of opinion. And uneducated ill-informed moron and or bigoted alarmist.

Where is worrying about right fascism and islamophobia is a very justifiable thing. Especially when it is presented in the guise of supposedly fighting Islamic fundamentalism

It's time for you to go to bed!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies