Terrorist takeover of Federal building in Oregon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:56:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Terrorist takeover of Federal building in Oregon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Terrorist takeover of Federal building in Oregon  (Read 19233 times)
user12345
wifikitten
« on: January 16, 2016, 02:42:58 PM »

I forgot about this.  Is it still going on?  They must be running low on Cheetos and Mountain Dew by now, surely?

Nope - they're free to go in to stock up at the grocery store, or go where ever else they'd like. There's reportedly no perimeter at all.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/01/14/fbi-to-malheur-militia-youre-free-to-travel/

I understand the Feds' desire to not have this blow up ugly, but I think they're going much too far. These people are criminals, and the message the government is sending is that its okay to be a criminal if you're white and armed.

They really just need to block off all the roads out of there so they can't come or go. Hell, the storeowners in the town should just not sell stuff to these people when they come to their stores.
user12345
wifikitten
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 11:35:30 PM »

Sad that someone had to die over such a stupid pointless cause. What a waste of life and money that these terrorists have caused.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies