Terrorist takeover of Federal building in Oregon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 08:45:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Terrorist takeover of Federal building in Oregon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Terrorist takeover of Federal building in Oregon  (Read 19234 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 04, 2016, 06:58:40 PM »

I heard they had no food. Just surround the place, turn of all electricity/water and starve them out. Doubt they're actually willing to starve to death for what they believe in, and before that happens can easily just walk in peacefully then.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:54:06 AM »

Surround them, don't let anything or anyone in or out. Literally let them starve to death. It won't cause much controversy because I doubt they'd leave even if they were starving. "Well, they just didn't come out is all".
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:23:25 AM »

Surround them, don't let anything or anyone in or out. Literally let them starve to death. It won't cause much controversy because I doubt they'd leave even if they were starving. "Well, they just didn't come out is all".

dude, I appreciate that you're trying to be non-partisan, but being non-partisanly psycho might not be the right tact imho

Eh, no matter what political group or cause did it, you take over a government building you should get worse then that. Obama sending in say special forces would make the situation worse. My idea would make the least news and have the possibility of them coming out and surrendering on their own in the end.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 07:29:39 AM »

The irony for them is they'll now be felons and not legally allowed to own their guns.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies