Emergency Resolution Authorizing Use of Force Agasint Terrorists (Law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:06:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Emergency Resolution Authorizing Use of Force Agasint Terrorists (Law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Emergency Resolution Authorizing Use of Force Agasint Terrorists (Law'd)  (Read 3475 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: September 14, 2009, 10:47:11 AM »

I urge caution. We are in no condition to authorise force without understanding the nature of the threat and potentially triggering a diplomatic incident as Senators Marokai and MaxQue have stated. I believe we should maintain our security and armed services on a high alert and this incident should be raised at the UN as soon as possible.

I also believe we should move to tighten our border security with Mexico given that an attack took place within that nation. We cannot rule out the threat of terrorism from within Atlasian borders.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 07:11:57 AM »

I'm much more comfortable supporting that, thank you Hash.

Ditto.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

Aye...with some reservations. But such is the way with emergency legislation anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies