HB 2016-1057 - The Criminal Justice Act of 2016 (GOES TO SENATE) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:35:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 2016-1057 - The Criminal Justice Act of 2016 (GOES TO SENATE) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 2016-1057 - The Criminal Justice Act of 2016 (GOES TO SENATE)  (Read 2190 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« on: November 18, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »

Looks alright to me, anyone seeing something I'm not?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 08:10:17 PM »

Could we get an explanation on the basic idea behind this bill?  Since this is more of a bill legislating on actual Atlasia players instead of imaginary constituents, it seems a bit... heavy handed to put it mildly.

Because we can only make laws limiting the peasants.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 09:28:46 AM »

Could we get an explanation on the basic idea behind this bill?  Since this is more of a bill legislating on actual Atlasia players instead of imaginary constituents, it seems a bit... heavy handed to put it mildly.

Because we can only make laws limiting the peasants.

I'm not sure what that means.  I just meant that I think it's important to remember that we're all fellow forumites and that it's a game.  I don't really like the idea of labeling other Atlasians as "terrorists" or "traitors" like the language of this bill uses.  I did take a closer read through just now though, and I guess most of the things in the bill are things we really don't want people doing.  I'm not sure if anyone has ever done some of this stuff.  Maybe I'm just naive, but anyway, I guess it's still good to have the laws on the books.

I still hope that in most cases people can work things out among themselves and not need to banish someone for 2 years or whatever.

I was making a joke because your post made it seem like you only wanted to pass laws that apply to the imaginary players.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies