Rasmussen: Richardson leads Romney by 8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:43:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Rasmussen: Richardson leads Romney by 8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen: Richardson leads Romney by 8  (Read 1103 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: April 18, 2007, 10:35:26 AM »

This is a strange matchup to do.  Both of the supposed "4th ranked candidates."  Very strange indeed.  Also I am not understanding how each of them polling 40% in males gives Romney an edge there, nor do I understand how Romney's 37% and RIchardson's 40% among whites give Romney an advantage.  Perhaps I am reading it wrong.  Could someone please clarify this for me?

Looking at the favorability numbers, things look bad for Romney.  A 44% and climbing unfavorable rating isn't a good thing.  His flip-flopping and religion are only going to drive that number even higher.  I think his chances at the nomination are very slim.

As for Richardson, things look OK but he really needs to get his name out there somehow.  With 40% of people still undecided about him, he has got to define himself before the other candidates do it for him.  He desperately needs some positive media exposure.  I was hoping that the North Korea trip would give him a good boost but that has largely been ignored by the media as far as I can tell.  They would rather continue swooning over Obama's smile than report on a candidate who is actually negotiating world peace.

I guess they mean compared to how he does in other groups?

And Richardson does need more exposure. He'd be an excellent general election candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies