Gingrich suggests he might drop out this week if he does poorly in Delaware(?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:11:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Gingrich suggests he might drop out this week if he does poorly in Delaware(?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gingrich suggests he might drop out this week if he does poorly in Delaware(?)  (Read 2323 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 23, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »
« edited: April 23, 2012, 10:45:50 PM by Mr. Morden »

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11359666-gingrich-hints-he-may-drop-from-race-this-week

You must be logged in to read this quote.

EDIT: For those with long memories, Delaware has an interesting place in recent presidential primary history.  Both Steve Forbes in 2000 and Joe Lieberman in 2004 threw everything they had at Delaware (at that time an early primary) after losing both IA and NH in their respective primary campaigns, on the hopes that a win in the small state would give them some momentum.  They both lost badly, and dropped out of the race shortly thereafter.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 01:50:13 AM »

Hmm, I was not delaware that this primary held so much importance.

No one put this in the Comedy Goldmine. You'll just encourage him.

You're not wilmington recognize my effort?  Sad

stop. just stop.

Fine, I can get dover it.  But I'll be biden my time until you coons around eventually.

Markell me down as someone who'll be Delawarean a smile when this nonsense ends.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 04:18:05 PM »

Delaware has dashed the hopes of another would-be president.  Why do you taunt us Delaware?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGDgc1qNCA
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies