Who's your favorite potential new Democratic Senator?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 01:38:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who's your favorite potential new Democratic Senator?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Who's your favorite potential new Democratic Senator?
Amy Klobuchar

Jon Tester

Harold Ford Jr.

Sherrod Brown

Sheldon Whitehouse

Bob Casey Jr.

Ned Lamont

Claire MacCaskill

Jim Webb

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Who's your favorite potential new Democratic Senator?  (Read 9297 times)
Deano963

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2006, 06:46:40 PM »

2. Yes, I can generalize people from DailyKos.  I read it, too--I think it's left-wing and trashy--but I read it nonetheless.  I'm sure there are people who post there who don't subscribe to groupthink, but I have yet to find one.  It is their money, yes, but Kos is telling them where to spend it.

My God you are a fcuking idiot. Can you please jsut shut the hell up and not talk about things that you clearly know nothing about?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2006, 06:49:05 PM »

and not talk about things that you clearly know nothing about?

Ladies first.
Deano963

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »

and not talk about things that you clearly know nothing about?

Ladies first.

I'm guessing this means that you are going to shut your trap about how you think Santorum is going to win? Gosh, that would be great Hack.....
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »

I'm guessing this means that you are going to shut your trap about how you think Santorum is going to win? Gosh, that would be great Hack.....

Oh, little troll, so much anger built up.
Deano963

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2006, 07:01:57 PM »

Oh, little troll, so much anger built up.

Not anger, Hack. Just concern for how humiliated you will be on Nov. 8th when your little hero is given the boot. Oh, well, karma I guess. Bigots get what they deserve sooner or later.......
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »

Not anger, Hack. Just concern for how humiliated you will be on Nov. 8th when your little hero is given the boot. Oh, well, karma I guess. Bigots get what they deserve sooner or later.......

Typical intolerant right winger.
Deano963

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2006, 07:06:40 PM »

Yes, yes he is.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2006, 07:07:30 PM »

Yes, yes he is.

Stop stalking me or I will have you banned from this forum.
Deano963

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2006, 07:17:32 PM »

Yes, yes he is.

You are the one who started talking to ME when I was responding to ian DUMBASS. I have absolutely no interest in conversing with someone as intellectually inferior as yourself, so how about you just don't spew out your idiotic opinion when I am trying to talk to someone else ok?

IN OTHER WORDS, DONT SPEAK TO ME UNLESS YOU ARE SPOKEN TO.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2006, 07:18:48 PM »

Yes, yes he is.

You are the one who started talking to ME when I was responding to ian DUMBASS. I have absolutely no interest in conversing with someone as intellectually inferior as yourself, so how about you just don't spew out your idiotic opinion when I am trying to talk to someone else ok?

Your signature has a quote from him!!!!
You obviously have acknowledge the far superior to you and rational poster Keystone Phil before
Deano963

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2006, 07:26:58 PM »

Yes, yes he is.

You obviously have acknowledge the far superior to you and rational poster Keystone Phil before

Wow, look who chimes in - the one person even dumber than Phil.

Down, we were talking about who initiated talking tot eh other person right now, not my signature. Stop involving yourself in conversations where you are not wanted.

And by the way, the grammer of your post reads like that of a retarded 4th-grader. I think you need to pass basic English before you should be able to post on here.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2006, 07:32:40 PM »

Yes, yes he is.

Wow, look who chimes in - the one person even dumber than Phil.

Down, we were talking about who initiated talking tot eh other person right now, not my signature. Stop involving yourself in conversations where you are not wanted.

And by the way, the grammer of your post reads like that of a retarded 4th-grader. I think you need to pass basic English before you should be able to post on here.

Again your motto should be "Intelligent Argument? No Senseless Baseless Name-Calling? Indeed"
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2006, 08:03:22 PM »

Expect to be banned in a matter of days. Thanks for stopping by.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2006, 08:28:53 PM »

I'm gonna go Klobuchar and McCaskill.  I also like Sherrod Brown a lot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies