Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:09:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP?
Yes, it helps Hillary

No, it has no effect

No, and it actually helps Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP?  (Read 2271 times)
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 29, 2016, 12:13:21 AM »

Guys, I recently found this information on google images while trying to help a new friend I just made.  Does this help Hillary steal votes away from supposed "man of the people" Donald Trump?

RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 12:40:02 AM »

Wow, Hillary eats like me! That's awesome, I'm starting to like her more now, but does she eat cake with her hands too?

She does not; in fact, I'm told by some of my friends on here that she actually "let's them eat cake" - whoever "them" is.

To answer your question from the other thread, though - I've heard that Donald Trump surprisingly does not drink beer.

Hillary, on the other hand, has been sighted doing this:

The research that you have inspired me to do has been pretty enlightening; I was pretty sure she was just a shrill harpy, but she actually seems like a cool grandma, like Lily Tomlin or Betty White or something.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 08:51:54 AM »

The top pic looks staged (because of her glare into the camera). The bottom pic looks natural.

Shocking news: When asked to judge an action by Hillary, Trump supporter chooses the negative option!

I do agree with you on Trump, though. He is naturally eating pizza with a fork, possibly because his tiny hands can't properly grip the slice of pizza.
You can't honestly think that top pic looks anyhow natural. She clearly stopped mid-bite to half-smile for the camera.

Isn't that a sign of authenticity, though?  It's like, naturalistic/caught in the act/real person.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies