Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:42:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: Clinton's bodyguards should be disarmed; let's see what happens to her  (Read 5270 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: September 16, 2016, 07:30:58 PM »

Making threats or inciting violence against your opponent is outside of political discourse. Wanting Hillary to be harmed is sick and anyone who supports Trump's comments proves that the basket of deplorables statement was correct.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 07:36:11 PM »

Making threats or inciting violence against your opponent is outside of political discourse. Wanting Hillary to be harmed is sick and anyone who supports Trump's comments proves that the basket of deplorables statement was correct.

I obviously don't support it, but Democrats need to leave the Second Amendment alone. For the sake of the country.

Making death threats and inciting violence is not a part of the Second Amendment. Just because you hate Hillary doesn't mean that the Second Amendment gives anyone the right to harm her. The Second Amendment is not the right to shoot whoever you want.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 07:45:44 PM »

I obviously don't support it, but Democrats need to leave the Second Amendment alone. For the sake of the country.

Making death threats and inciting violence is not a part of the Second Amendment. Just because you hate Hillary doesn't mean that the Second Amendment gives anyone the right to harm her. The Second Amendment is not the right to shoot whoever you want.

I understand. I don't hate her, the far right does. I am just saying that these statements made by Trump and Gov. Bevin wouldn't have happened if Obama/Clinton and some Democrats keep demonizing gun owners. Background checks, leave guns and gun owners alone. The more gun control is mentioned, the more the NRA nuts gain power.

So, if you are for background checks, you deserve to have your life threatened? Ok.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 07:48:47 PM »

The ss should visit this bastard and arrest him. Trump is scum.

Arrest him for the high crime and misdemeanor of being mean to Queen Hillary?

It seems that both Trump and Clinton have a YUUUUUUGE cult of personality on the internet.

It's clear that Trump was implying that "if Clinton is so anti-gun, why does she have so many armed bodyguards?"

Once again, Trump supporters or Trump-lites editorialize his bad comments to sound different. His intent was clear, because this is the second time he's made a similar comment. He's trying to incite violence.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 08:20:40 PM »

I understand. I don't hate her, the far right does. I am just saying that these statements made by Trump and Gov. Bevin wouldn't have happened if Obama/Clinton and some Democrats keep demonizing gun owners. Background checks, leave guns and gun owners alone. The more gun control is mentioned, the more the NRA nuts gain power.

So, if you are for background checks, you deserve to have your life threatened? Ok.

No. But tone it down on the excessive gun control talk. Articles like this doesn't help.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613

If an article makes anyone want to make death threats, that person probably is the reason why gun control is even spoken of. I remember that Obama was supposed to seize everyone's guns, yet everyone still has their guns despite him being elected to two full terms.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies